First Build Second Check

Go to solution Solved by zlolslavez,

I would upgrade to a Z97 and K version of the processor for some overclock capability (guess would need a CPU cooler too) but if you aren't willing that is fine.

That build will for sure get 60 FPS maxed graphics on almost anything that isn't Crisis 18.

So this is my very first build, and I want to make sure everything is where it needs to be.  Pretty sure everything is good, but I want to get second opinions from people who have done this many times before.

This is a machine for:

1. Medium intensity gaming.  World of Warcraft and Skyrim, not worried about max graphics, but do want 60 fps

2. Heavy Audio editing.  I'm an audio engineer for extra cash.

3. Minor Video Editing.  I do short videos for school.

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=25743705

Thanks guys!  Any suggestions for other options are much appreciated!

I would upgrade to a Z97 and K version of the processor for some overclock capability (guess would need a CPU cooler too) but if you aren't willing that is fine.

That build will for sure get 60 FPS maxed graphics on almost anything that isn't Crisis 18.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

Yeah I think I'm going to save overclocking for the next build.  For now I just want to keep it simple and streamline it.  No SLI, no OC, etc.

Thanks for the input man!  I'm just trying to make sure nothing is going to be bottlenecked or anything.

Yeah I think I'm going to save overclocking for the next build.  For now I just want to keep it simple and streamline it.  No SLI, no OC, etc.

Thanks for the input man!  I'm just trying to make sure nothing is going to be bottlenecked or anything.

oh an i would go for a internal disk drive if possible, but if you really want an external usb one then that's fine I guess.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master