Investing with Acorns

WillFromGA

I have recently discovered the Acorns on the Play Store and was wondering if anyone here has any thoughts about it or maybe if there is an easier way to invest.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Well, in my past life when I was a Squirrel I most definitely did a lot of investing with Acorns. I did many things with Acorns.

PS: Summarize how it works in 2 sentences plz?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Well, in my past life when I was a Squirrel I most definitely did a lot of investing with Acorns. I did many things with Acorns.

PS: Summarize how it works in 2 sentences plz?

Buy stuff then the app rounds up to the dollar and invests the rounded up part. Then this is a filler sentence because you said in two sentences.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

I have recently discovered the Acorns on the Play Store and was wondering if anyone here has any thoughts about it or maybe if there is an easier way to invest.

When you make a purchase the total amount will be rounded up to a setting of your choice (nearest .50c or $1) and put into a dedicated bank account to be used for investments in order to help you establish a safety net for your finances. Basically, if you have enough money to buy a $5.76 sandwich from McDonald's, then you have enough money to buy a $6 sandwich from McDonald's.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.