Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is it worth it?

The Gaige

What?

It's a great game.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yes.....yes it is.

The game isn't exactly open world. It's got zones, which are fairly large and you can go back and forth between them.
But the zones are free roam...it's a great game.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Yes it is fun. It's a bit of a mix between Batman Arkham City and Assassin's Creed. The nemesis system is a neat idea too 

It's extremely fun I find. Can definitely recommend it. Hell, I played 10 hours before really doing anything with the story line! Just get sucked into it!

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

One of the better games of 2014, it's worth your money.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

I would say it's worth it. It's not the most open world, but it doesn't feel too linear, the combat is fun, the rival system is great, and it's not too short or too long. It's quite an easy game though, so you may want to turn off the attack indicators. I would also advise not getting the 2500 upgrades as they kind of make the boss fights too easy (still fun though).