how to share games?

Go to solution Solved by Vek1313,

Off your topic, I personally would go with the Corsair case but that is up to you. Now to your topic obviously we aren't much of help for this situation with your standards for it (not trying to be rude, its the honest truth) you can search it on google or go to the pirate bay. I have a friend that downloads all of his games from there, it's free copies to download of random stuff just search what you are wanting.

Hi me and my cousin (who lives in the same state but different town no too far) want to buy and share call of duty advanced warefare and other online multiplayer games but I don't know how to beside the useless steam family thing. I still haven't bought the game so please could any of you tell me how to?

So you want to buy 1 game and expect 2 people to play it at the same time? That's not how it works and I don't think it will work.

With Steam Family Sharing you can lend your game to someone else to play, I think, but not at the same time. They just play it with your account.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I do not think you can player online together on the same account on the same game. You cannot buy a game each and have a seperate account each?

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

You cannot, you must buy 2 copies. Steam family sharing allows 1 person to use it at a time, and the other person cannot be using their steam library at the time it's shared.

Cmon someone must have found a way to break the system

You could always purchase the game from another site like G2A for example, and buy 2 copies for the Steam price if you are that desperate to play together on a tight budget.

You could always purchase the game from another site like G2A for example, and buy 2 copies for the Steam price if you are that desperate to play together on a tight budget.

This is the best legal answer you will get

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

If you are going to use G2A which is good advice btw, stay away from community sellers most are perfectly legit but sady some are not and you dont want the game removed from your account a few days/weeks further down the line

The reason why I don't want to pay touch is because I used to have a modded Xbox 360 that could play back up games that I used to buy for 5$ bucks I played games before they even can out like gta5 I played that 2 weeks early offline so I would not get banned from xlive

The reason why I don't want to pay touch is because I used to have a modded Xbox 360 that could play back up games that I used to buy for 5$ bucks I played games before they even can out like gta5 I played that 2 weeks early offline so I would not get banned from xlive

lol wtf, are you trolling?

Pc gaming is diferant mate. Xbox will play the backup if it has the custom firmware or j-tag.

Pc games are digital downloads and also need a key to activate, so your out of look.

Although i am pretty sure there used to be Pirates in the olden days that used to "steal" stuff and then would shout "LAN"d ahoy lan hack

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I'm just coming from being a peasant, I have all my parts but the case. I'm still deciding for the case between nzxt h440 and corsair graphite 760t. Sorry for being a noon and all and no I'm not trolling.

Off your topic, I personally would go with the Corsair case but that is up to you. Now to your topic obviously we aren't much of help for this situation with your standards for it (not trying to be rude, its the honest truth) you can search it on google or go to the pirate bay. I have a friend that downloads all of his games from there, it's free copies to download of random stuff just search what you are wanting.

So you want to buy 1 game and expect 2 people to play it at the same time? That's not how it works and I don't think it will work.

With Steam Family Sharing you can lend your game to someone else to play, I think, but not at the same time. They just play it with your account.

this^^

Steam family sharing doesn't even work with all games and most likely doesn't with COD. And only one person can be playing a Steam game on one account at any given time.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015