Kraken X61: 35-45°C when just using YouTube/Browsing, is this high?

I recently purchased a new PC and I am finding my temps higher than what I thought they would be. Should I be getting around 35-45°C when I am just browsing the web/viewing YouTube and around 60-70°C while gaming (Diablo 3, Dying Light, Battlefield 4, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive).

I am no longer using the default thermal paste that came with the cooler as I removed it after around 4 weeks of use. I replaced it with Arctic Cooling MX-2 Thermal Compound, this made barely any difference. I removed the thermal paste using Arctic Silver ArctiClean as I couldn't find any Isopropyl Alcohol that was more than 75%. While removing and cleaning the CPU/Cooler thermal paste I used only lint free wipes.

This is my parts list.

Have I done something wrong or are these temps okay?

This is an image of the load my PC is under while browsing the web and this is a picture of the CAM software temps/fan speeds/etc.

Have you tried re-seating the CPU block? Because I have the same CPU and cooler and I am getting 60°C at 100% load during folding.

Have you tried re-seating the CPU block? Because I have the same CPU and cooler and I am getting 60°C at 100% load during folding.

What do you mean reseating the CPU block?

What do you mean reseating the CPU block?

Remove the pump from the CPU, clean the paste, re-apply and install the pump back... make sure it is tight and no air bubbles form, that can cause temperature fluctuations

Remove the pump from the CPU, clean the paste, re-apply and install the pump back... make sure it is tight and no air bubbles form, that can cause temperature fluctuations

Oh right, I have done that several times with no improvement.

Oh right, I have done that several times with no improvement.

Strange... and I am guessing you haven't overclocked?

Strange... and I am guessing you haven't overclocked?

Everything is stock at the moment, I do want to overclock but I wasn't going to until I was happy with everything.

Everything is stock at the moment, I do want to overclock but I wasn't going to until I was happy with everything.

Yeah, those temps are pretty high, considering the CPU is not even at 100% load

Yeah, those temps are pretty high, considering the CPU is not even at 100% load

I gathered they were too high, I am sort of at a loss as to what the issue is.

I gathered they were too high, I am sort of at a loss as to what the issue is.

One thing I noticed - how in the world can you use 9,6Gb of RAM while browsing? :D

One thing I noticed - how in the world can you use 9,6Gb of RAM while browsing? :D

I don't really turn my PC off so Chrome just slowly starts using more and more RAM and then after like 2 weeks its using 10GB.