ps4 problem

lukky211111

so im just sitting here on the laptop and my ps4 starts beeping while i was watching a youtube video on it i thought nothing of it all of a sudden the thing shuts off. no its saying its in safe mode giving me 7 options. 

1. restart the ps4

2.change resolution

3.update system  software.

4.restore default settings.

5.rebuild database.

6. initialize ps4

7initialize ps4 (reinstall system software)

ive tried options 1 3 4 and 5 (when trying 5 it just restarted itself.) so any advice on what the hell is going on would be appreciated thanks.

askdjfasdf

now its seems the damn things completely reset itself.....

askdjfasdf

try 6 and if that doesn't work then try 7 (if those options are still present).

try 6 and if that doesn't work then try 7 (if those options are still present).

i turned it off an unplugged it now it deleted my diablo 3 repear of souls edition game......im gonna see if i can just get a full god damn refund so i can finish my pc.

askdjfasdf

i turned it off an unplugged it now it deleted my diablo 3 repear of souls edition game......im gonna see if i can just get a full god damn refund so i can finish my pc.

Far out :(

When did you get the console and did you purchase it brand new?

Far out :(

When did you get the console and did you purchase it brand new?

got it from qvc brand new in october i just emailed qvc about this if they dont give me a refund i will make damn sure i never do buisness with them again and i will definetly not recomend them again either.

askdjfasdf

got it from qvc brand new in october i just emailed qvc about this if they dont give me a refund i will make damn sure i never do buisness with them again and i will definetly not recomend them again either.

They really should provide a full refund, if they say they'll RMA it or some shit just tell them to get fucked lol

They really should provide a full refund, if they say they'll RMA it or some shit just tell them to get fucked lol

i will to all who read this please do not purchase from qvc.com payment plans are nice but they fuck you on the price for this system i paid over 700 dollars its a limited edition destiny console. pc gaming all the way!

askdjfasdf

oh now it wants to work! god damn it......sigh.....if it does this again its going bye bye i dont care how bad i wanna play bloodborne.

askdjfasdf

oh now it wants to work! god damn it......sigh.....if it does this again its going bye bye i dont care how bad i wanna play bloodborne.

Good to hear :) I also can not wait to play Bloodborne!

Good to hear :) I also can not wait to play Bloodborne!

word looks so damn good i cant wait to get my pc built and do some hard core ass dark souls! im even splurging on getting a scuf one controller......such beauty.

askdjfasdf