Is it safe to still use this stored distilled water?

Go to solution Solved by Peter Vaughan Truslow,

some of the water evaporated from the bottom then condensed on inside top of the jug

the water is fine, not only does distilled water  have nothing in it to grow(until exposed to contaminates) you added an anti-corrosion additave.

your water is perfectly fine

Hello, about 5 months ago I added some Feser anti-corrosion into a full gallon of distilled water. I've kept the gallon ever since as I didn't have to empty the entire thing to fill the loop. I've kept an eye over the months and noticed the gallon has created condensation, seeing as it's been tucked away on the ground in a bookshelf (the gallon is near a heater. it's the winter so the gallon basically experiences dramatic changes from cold to warm). There have been water molecules that formed from within gallon over the time but I'm not sure if it's safe for me to fill my loop with it or not.. Is it perfectly safe to use? Or am I better off buying a new gallon of distilled water? (Also, because FrozenCPU is pretty much out of the question, where can I find some anti-corrosion for my loop? I've tried looking in Amazon but I can't find the one I bought from FrozenCPU).. 

some of the water evaporated from the bottom then condensed on inside top of the jug

the water is fine, not only does distilled water  have nothing in it to grow(until exposed to contaminates) you added an anti-corrosion additave.

Thank you!

You'll have a custom loop soon, you'll see. Best I can advise is probably go for the EK kits, starting with a simple waterblock, they're all coming down in prices too which is great as well.