Hacked?

Captain Of Light

Visual Studio is an IDE, and not something harmful. It often comes installed with some software you install on your PC. What makes you think you were hacked?

I was playing a game, and someone told me, my name and my friends first and last name and then said "Interesting computer, 16gbs of ram fries nicely."

I was playing a game, and someone told me, my name and my friends first and last name and then said "Interesting computer, 16gbs of ram fries nicely."

Probably just a script kiddie who figured that information out by other means, that does not mean you were hacked.

Visual Studio is not harmful and you should not be worried about it. 

http://puu.sh/hoxZF/b243e2b090.txt 

Software developer, part-time potato. CEO @ RSN. http://rushservers.net/

Probably just a script kiddie who figured that information out by other means, that does not mean you were hacked.

Visual Studio is not harmful and you should not be worried about it. 

Okay.. Thank you for your help. 

Kids think they can "hack" in games and think they're all cool. It's usually just a threat. Unless you notice anything really weird going on don't worry about it.

Ignore skids = solution.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Kids think they can "hack" in games and think they're all cool. It's usually just a threat. Unless you notice anything really weird going on don't worry about it.

Well he told me my first and last name, and told me my all of my computer info.. He also told my friend his first and last name... 

Those are just left over installer files. Every computer will get them eventually from a program with a shitty installer or something that dumps that all over there.

Nothing to worry about.

How would someone hacking get your friends name? more likely its a friend pranking you.

The eula's are just text licence agreements for windows updates, the VC_red files are installers for Visual C++ redistributes that were prob put there by a game installer,  a quick google says they are tempory files used during said install you can delete them but there is no harm in leaving them.

Well he told me my first and last name, and told me my all of my computer info.. He also told my friend his first and last name... 

Maybe that person actually klnows you in real life and is having some fun

Those are just left over installer files. Every computer will get them eventually from a program with a shitty installer or something that dumps that all over there.

Nothing to worry about.

Okay, I deleted them just in case, but if I notice anything weird I will probably just change my network settings or something

Maybe that person actually klnows you in real life and is having some fun

I doubt it..