Building a Test computer for liquid cooling

So i have been wanting to water cool for a long time but i have been to afraid that i'll get something wrong and kill the parts however i have now decided i want to build a cheap as possible test computer that has a full loop. I have experience in making air cooled computers, i have done my own and two of friends computers but it's like i said, i want to see what my true limit is so why not jump into the deep end (get it) so with all of that in mind i'd like to see what you all come up with, the only rule is that it must be a full loop and I3 CPU and have a gpu.

post-4633-0-18045900-1425559078.jpg 

Something a bit like that would be nice

As long as the coolant you use is not conductive you shouldn't have much to worry about in terms of it leaking.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

As long as the coolant you use is not conductive you shouldn't have much to worry about in terms of it leaking.

Any Ideas on any coolant brands?

Building a wc system with cheap parts can make it impossible, because u simply won't find proper waterblocks.

Don't be afraid of any leaks, u will see them immediately. None of my wc systems ever leaked.

Just go for it, this community will help u, if needed.

Mayhem's coolants are the best for me. But u can always use distilled water with biocide and some mayhem's dyes.

Building a wc system with cheap parts can make it impossible, because u simply won't find proper waterblocks.

Don't be afraid of any leaks, u will see them immediately. None of my wc systems ever leaked.

Just go for it, this community will help u, if needed.

by cheap i mean the hardware like the gpu, I would spend up to £600 on a normal computer as such and then buy proper water cooling parts such as pipes, coolant and cpu block

Can't help you out there, I have never water cooled a PC in the past, so I have very limited knowledge on the subject.

Once thing I can say for sure, EK is a great brand for water blocks.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

So If i was to water cool my current system which has an I-3 CPU, 8GB corsair vengance ram and a HD7770 Vapor X Gpu what parts would you recommend and where to get them?

So If i was to water cool my current system which has an I-3 CPU, 8GB corsair vengance ram and a HD7770 Vapor X Gpu what parts would you recommend and where to get them?

Personally, I wouldn't recommend watercooling those parts. The money could be much better spent on upgrading the rig. Depending on the parts you use, watercooling tends to be very expensive, but doesn't offer much in terms of performance. 

I spent over £600 on my loop, which is enough to buy a whole new PC, or at least a good CPU and GPU upgrade. 

Personally, I wouldn't recommend watercooling those parts. The money could be much better spent on upgrading the rig. Depending on the parts you use, watercooling tends to be very expensive, but doesn't offer much in terms of performance. 

I spent over £600 on my loop, which is enough to buy a whole new PC, or at least a good CPU and GPU upgrade. 

You have a point, I'd only water cool the Cpu and Gpu but it would obviously have a radiator, resivour and pump, I'm building this just to see if i can and it will be slightly more powerful then my current computer of which i will likely either keep as a backup or give to my family after i build a water cooled one if it goes successfully. 

You have a point, I'd only water cool the Cpu and Gpu but it would obviously have a radiator, resivour and pump, I'm building this just to see if i can and it will be slightly more powerful then my current computer of which i will likely either keep as a backup or give to my family after i build a water cooled one if it goes successfully. 

You won't get any benefit of water cooling such system.

Water cooling is like a sport cars or collecting stuff: there's no budget solutions.

Sometimes it's really better to stay at the air cooling.

And yeah, never buy those shitty chinese kits from ebay, AIO is better.