best pc exclusives

HmmR

as the title tells which is the best pc exclusive ?

(games like bf,cod,minecraft not counted as they are in consoles also )

I could list tons but my favourite is

STALKER!

wish microsoft focuses on pc exclusives 

Microsoft do not make many games, its up to other game developers to make pc games

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Most strategy games... 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

my favorite pc exclusive gta vice city 

vice city is not a pc exclusive,  heck I have it on my iPhone 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

First one that came to mind was Waves, pretty sure it's only PC and it's easily one of the best dual stick shooters around and it's £4. I could list more but where would be the fun in that?  :D

It's really in the smaller scope games that I think the PC shines for exclusives, over the past few years I spend way more time with them over bigger releases. 

The Total War games are real good (the main series, not the spinoffs).

my favorite pc exclusive gta vice city 

vice city is not a pc exclusive,  heck I have it on my iPhone 

Vice City is also on PS2 and Xbox

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I could list tons but my favourite is

STALKER!

Heard so many people talk about STALKER? What kind of game is it and what's good about it?

@OP I sometimes think you troll.... (by sometimes I mean all the time)

Heard so many people talk about STALKER? What kind of game is it and what's good about it?

@OP I sometimes think you troll.... (by sometimes I mean all the time)

Its an open world first person shooter RPG - think skyrim, but set in a nuclear disaster after Chernobyl, the zone is full of rare artefacts (and monsters) and STALKERS are searching for these items (as are other factions who control parts of the land) for fortune or power, you do quests, find weapons, learn about the world and story 

its one of my favourite game franchises

Its an open world first person shooter RPG - think skyrim, but set in a nuclear disaster after Chernobyl, the zone is full of rare artefacts (and monsters) and STALKERS are searching for these items (as are other factions who control parts of the land) for fortune or power, you do quests, find weapons, learn about the world and story 

its one of my favourite game franchises

Does it have a learning curve or does it tell me how to do things? Not like CoD, do it for me as in assist me if I get confused?

If so, I am definitely downloading it when I get home!

Does it have a learning curve or does it tell me how to do things? Not like CoD, do it for me as in assist me if I get confused?

If so, I am definitely downloading it when I get home!

There are 3, I suggest starting with Shadow of Chernobyl and playing in order (then clear sky, then pripyat)  

The game pretty much lets you work everything out yourself, its very much like fallout or skyrim - but set in russia and even more atmospheric 

There are 3, I suggest starting with Shadow of Chernobyl and playing in order (then clear sky, then pripyat)  

The game pretty much lets you work everything out yourself, its very much like fallout or skyrim - but set in russia and even more atmospheric 

Fallout is kind of as far as I will go with "throwing you out on your own" so I guess I have to try it.

Sounds awesome :o

Fallout is kind of as far as I will go with "throwing you out on your own" so I guess I have to try it.

Sounds awesome :o

Its not a complicated game if thats what you are worried about, the game is divided into areas so you progress to different areas and clear out the missions as you go - so its open but its not like skyrim open, but you can do whatever missions you want, for whichever faction you want and make your own story and choices, the map is very useful and points you exactly where you need to go, and the story is easy to follow

Its like a linear open game, its hard to explain, but I love it personally

Minecra.. Wait no..

Skyri.. No..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Choices, choices. So many choices. (pun intended)

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Its not a complicated game if thats what you are worried about, the game is divided into areas so you progress to different areas and clear out the missions as you go - so its open but its not like skyrim open, but you can do whatever missions you want, for whichever faction you want and make your own story and choices, the map is very useful and points you exactly where you need to go, and the story is easy to follow

Its like a linear open game, its hard to explain, but I love it personally

Sounds awesome!

Sounds awesome!

talking about it makes me want to play it haha guess ill install it tonight :P