Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex

You guys forgot about pricing & discussion

@nicklmg @LinusTech

575a8d9a7359cbdc52e4150bce0b1c94.png

Woop! My bad. Embargo screwed me up.

Thanks for letting me know!

What was with the old into alright, is Taran on the forums? 

Anyhow, nice video, did quite enjoy it, its always fun meeting the team! Nice review and interesting mouse choice Edzel. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Both mice look like ass to me (if for no other reason than mouse cables are so damn annoying), but GJ Ed. Nice to know Linus' ego's shrunk enough to let other people in front of the camera more often lately :D

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)

The more the reviewer used the product the better, Linus and Luke can't be the only ones using and testing everything as that decreases the time they have for each product.
I think it's good if Linus gave products to review and test to one of his team who actually uses it and get's more of an idea how it's like using the product on a daily basis.

Hey, I finally signed up to say "Yes more mice reviews".

I'm currently looking for a new mouse that either doesn't have that 'soft touch rubber' layer or at least one doesn't peel after a few months.

The mouse I currently have the MX518 which has started peeling and has made the mouse extremely sticky. Cleaning it with alcohol doesn't help - after it dries it's sticky again.

The more the reviewer used the product the better, Linus and Luke can't be the only ones using and testing everything as that decreases the time they have for each product.

I think it's good if Linus gave products to review and test to one of his team who actually uses it and get's more of an idea how it's like using the product on a daily basis.

@ should consider

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.