Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex

NCIX: Maybe

Amazon: Nope

-snip-

Thanks Nick. Now I can rest in peace.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

In one of the recent video threads i asked about Edzel's Whereabouts...

Found him!

Great timing guys

As for the mouse. Well after using my G502 for so long, i couldn't go without that scroll wheel. G502 for life

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Oi. who is that guy in front of the camera?! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for the vid :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

No teasing the next video ? yay ! Edzel FTW 

"and the full review of..." got me there Edzel , almost thought you were teasing an another video 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Oooh a new mouse

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

Go LOGITECH MOUSE. USE SCRATCH 
G502 is great. I use it.

Nice to see a other member of the LMG on video. How Linus just throws crunchyroll in there.

9 of 10 voices in my mind say I'm crazy. The tenth hums the melody of Tetris.

i think logitech hired the codename guy from linux's little brother

also what the fuck happened to ed's hair

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

ur l8 m8

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Had to turn the speed on youtube up to 1.25x to feel the "linus-experience". For my tastes you could speak faster :). Otherwise well done! It's evident you know your stuff when it comes to FPS so that was great! 

Dat intro...

Damn, the G302 and G303 are so different to my current mouse which is an MS-3 R2. 

Don't think I'll ever be able to go to a mouse without any finger support. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I would love it if you did more mice video, specifically on the sensors.  A lot of people don't talk about the sensors in these products.

Good job Edzel, only constructive criticism I have is to make it sound less like you are reading a script(even though you are). When you watch Linus, he very rarely slips up and goes into "read mode" it's all very fluid and full of life. If you can find a way to accentuate reading from a teleprompter, it won't sound as droll.

By the way, was that a backdrop of some bud?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Edzel will have a long way to go before he's up to Linus and Luke's caliber. More variations on person talking on video is nice so adding Edzel is a good mix, i guess. Will watch for improvements on his delivery.

On the mouse itself, its a regular one. Not too picky with one anyway; just need some wireless one to have less cable clutter.

Great Video Edzel.  Some advice.  You seemed a little camera shy and felt like you weren't directing the review towards the camera, but towards the cameraman.  It seemed really obvious that you were heavily depending on the tele-prompter and I could tell that you were having some trouble reading your lines to the camera.  I just seemed like you weren't focused on the camera.  This all comes with years of onscreen experience that Luke and Linus have, so take some time, relax, breathe, and review something you're passionate about.  Although your enunciation wasn't as bad as Brandon's, his content seemed more vivid and personal because you could see how passionate he was about it.  Bring that to your future videos and you'll be doing quite well. 

Just my $0.02.  

Hey Edzel nice review i hope u will do more reviews in the future. Just some feed back about the video, it felt much to long a video for a mouse, maybe cut your figure nails next time you do a close up on your hands. Apart from that i think your delivery will improve with experience and i wish u the best of luck :)

Now we only need Nick and other Nick to make an on-camera appearance (Taran does Techquickie already)

Whats with the old support intro? Could you update it

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

No offence to Edzel but im not seeing him as an on screen personality, im not against other members of the team being on camera but Im personally just not feeling it when hes on screen. (No offence im sorry if you are reading this.)  If the people who are on screen do their own work/reseach into the content within the video that was all great I will say that. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I've always hated linus and lukes mouse reviews but I really enjoyed edzels, mainly because he had mousetester results and actually mentioned what sensor the mouse was using

Big thumbs up :)