personal proxy

my school has a killer firewall that blocks all proxies that i can find. i was wondering if there was any way for me to leave my PC on and then access it through our school ipads and have it fetch the websites i want for me.

thanks for the help

Teamviewer? Then you can just access your computer and open up the browser on your own computer to view whatever you want.

Teamviewer? Then you can just access your computer and open up the browser on your own computer to view whatever you want.

werd.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

what about opening it in a browser instead of application

I haven't heard of a remote desktop "website" and quite frankly I wouldn't trust one... you will need to download an app.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

my school has a killer firewall that blocks all proxies that i can find. i was wondering if there was any way for me to leave my PC on and then access it through our school ipads and have it fetch the websites i want for me.

thanks for the help

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ultrasurf+google+chrome

EDIT: only for PC. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Depending on the firewall you may be able to setup an unlisted one like glype or php-proxy

thanks for the help

Setting up a home proxy server is more than possible using a Linux system and software such as Squid however it is a little technical but can easily be learned if it's what your interested in.

You can look up the software your going to use to find easy set-up steps on line or search the site of the Linux system you use and they'll probably have a detail method of installation and use available for you

Apologies if that isn't what you were looking for, but I hope it help present options at least.

Setting up a home proxy server is more than possible using a Linux system and software such as Squid however it is a little technical but can easily be learned if it's what your interested in.

You can look up the software your going to use to find easy set-up steps on line or search the site of the Linux system you use and they'll probably have a detail method of installation and use available for you

Apologies if that isn't what you were looking for, but I hope it help present options at least.

definitely helpful, ill look into it

I believe teamviewer has the ability to connect thew a webpage, not 100% sure that might have been the "Logmein" program. https://secure.logmein.com/. I think they went away with having a free account now however but you can check it out none the less.

Main rig: i7 4790k, Cooler H55, EVGA GTX 980, Corsair Obsidian 250D, ASRock H97M-ITX/ac, G.Skill 8GB, 500GB 840 EVO, 1TB WD Black

Server:  HP DL380 G5 8x 300GB 10k Sata drives, 2x e5460 32GB Ram

NAS: Synology DS213 with 2 2TB WD Red Drives