H220x or H240x or H110igt

I should be receiving an H220x at some point this month for an RMA of my H220.

NCIX has offered me credit if I'd prefer it over the H220x.

My case is the nzxt H440, and I will not be expanding the loop, as my 780 ti is already cooled via G10+h90.

I would like some opinions on which to get...

Stick with the H220x? or get the credit, and wait until the H240x or H110igt come in stock?

Thanks in advance.

none the h220x and h240x have trouble fitting in that case and the h110 might fit 

but it depends on mobo if your mobo does not rise up high they are all fine

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

h110

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

you can put your own liquid in the h220x and h240x if you are so inclined to do so and your can also expand the loop and cool not just the cpu you can do the gpu as well and even add more rads and tubes and fittings too.

Pretty sure there are no clearance issues with any of the coolers, I could be wrong however.

The h240x is a real tight fit in the h440 but I think it's worth it to wait if it's not to long of a wait. You can go look at my build log I used a h240x and h220 rad to cool my cpu and 780

Needs Update

none the h220x and h240x have trouble fitting in that case and the h110 might fit

but it depends on mobo if your mobo does not rise up high they are all fine

You should not just say what you hear I have a h440 and even though it was a thight fit the h240x fits in with no problems. So 220x will be really easy to fit

Needs Update