Cooler Master Seidon 120v ... Is it any good?

Hi all Im actually very interested in the Cooler Master Seidon 120v its currently going for R658(around $56) on TAKEALOT(South African Online Store), I have a intel i5 2400 thats clocked at 3.6 ghz and I currently have an Arctic freezer Xtreme rev.2 cooler installed at full load the CPU is around 68 degrees Celsius, I would like to know from anyone on the forum who has any experience with the Seidon 120v I'd also like to know whether I can have a Push pull configuration ( if I can, does it come with the necessary screws or mounts to accommodate another fan) on the cooler itself, also maybe some advice on reliability :)

Its decent, and it includes the mounting screws for Push/Pull or just a single fan.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Why do you want an aftermarket cooler on an i5 2400? 68c is perfectly fine...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Why do you want an aftermarket cooler on an i5 2400? 68c is perfectly fine...

It's actually my very first build, since I was a student its taken me a while to save up and upgrade piece by piece, AIO watercooling is also very fascinating to me because of how easy the industry has made something that, in my imagination, should be extremely daunting, I'm also weighing my options on whether to upgrade the cooler or not since I had budget constraints at the time of purchasing my Arctic Freezer Xtreme 

It's actually my very first build, since I was a student its taken me a while to save up and upgrade piece by piece, AIO watercooling is also very fascinating to me because of how easy the industry has made something that, in my imagination, should be extremely daunting, I'm also weighing my options on whether to upgrade the cooler or not since I had budget constraints at the time of purchasing my Arctic Freezer Xtreme 

You don't need an aftermarket cooler unless you're overclocking.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

You don't need an aftermarket cooler unless you're overclocking.

even though my i5 2400 isnt a K processor it still can overclock, its already clocked at 3.6GHz so its already over clocked (original speeds are 3.1GHz and turbo @3.4GHz) anyway I'd love try to overclock higher 

even though my i5 2400 isnt a K processor it still can overclock, its already clocked at 3.6GHz so its already over clocked (original speeds are 3.1GHz and turbo @3.4GHz) anyway I'd love try to overclock higher 

Then the seidon is pretty good, although since you won't be achieving huge overclocks personally I'd go for something like a CM hyper 212, the performance should be very close.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'd go for something like a CM hyper 212, the performance should be very close.

I have owned both and can agree with the above statement. If you want pure cooling, the hyper 212 is cheaper and in my system runs a tad cooler. But for an all in one the Seidon 120V isn't bad, but don't be expecting any monster overclocks.