Should I upgrade my smartphone?

I have a Moto G which I have had for a year now and I was wandering if it would be worth to upgrade to a Oneplus One now that you can buy one without an invite. My current problems with my Moto G are the overall laginess of the phone, the battery life is not as good as I want it to be because it is sometimes dying on me before the day is over. Also it is a bit too small and the camera is not great. Lastly, the 8GB are not enough for me. My question is: would it be worth it to upgrade to a Oneplus One for $350 ( actually $200 because I even got a buyer that is willing to pay $150 for the Moto G )?

Wait a little for the official launch of the asus zenfone 2, if they honor what they promised at 200$ it's the phone to get.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

If you use your phone enough to justify spending that kind of money on it, yep. Battery is an issue in most smartphones, so don't expect a massive difference.聽

Wait a little for the official launch of the asus zenfone 2, if they honor what they promised at 200$ it's the phone to get.

Do you know when will it be available?

Also how do those Atom processors run on android?

If you use your phone enough to justify spending that kind of money on it, yep. Battery is an issue in most smartphones, so don't expect a massive difference.

Thanks, that answered the question should I upgrade? I will use Sauron's suggestion of waiting for the Zenfone.

Do you know when will it be available?

Also how do those Atom processors run on android?

It should be available later this month. Android runs perfectly on atoms, and there's a piece of software called houdini (preinstalled) that translates the arm instruction set into x86 on the fly with performance losses below 5%. Most apps are compatible natively anyway.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*