If you could erase your memory to experience a game once again for first time what game would it be?

bydus

Probably Mario Kart Wii or maybe even Skyrim..

Or possibly any Pokemon game.

What about you, @bydus ?

(Very good question :D )

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The last of us, or fallout 3 (fallout 3 would give me significantly more time to play my favorite rpg ever) oh god I wish I could do that for any game.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Tough choice, probably minecraft since I used to really love it, now it's just "meh".

A second choice would be Child of Light, such a beautiful game It's still one of my favorite games ever.

Lord of Helium.

Mass effect series,max payne series.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

one of my favorite story lines for a single player game is bioshock infinite. As it stands I've played through the game completely 3 times. I'd love to play it as a blank slate.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

In no particular order

Bioshock

Skyrim

Oblivion

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

Metro 2033

Halo Series (CE, 2, ODST, 3, Reach(I just want to forget Reach)

There are some others but I can't think of them right now. These are just the ones that immediately popped into mind.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

The Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Feckin' loved it and still do, but experiencing it again would be the most wonderful thing. Or Morrowind, that with a few mods is easily as good as Oblivion but that still is not my favourite game. So Oblivion it is.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Halo Combat Evolved. I'd love to experience that game again and get a true feel of the story, something that I don't think I really got when I was 5. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

World of warcraft: The Burning Crusade. I remember the first time I played my dwarf hunter. Man on man. That feeling of such a big world. Once I got to Iron Forge it was amazing.

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

Probably some of the mmos I played in the past. SWTOR and Swordsman Online are two possible choices. I loved both of those at the beginning but started hating them after endgame. 

hm..Crash Bandicoot? Spyro? dunno

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

WoW, not so i could do it over again though, i would just rather not be slightly bitter about whats become of the game even though i already quit lol 

goldeneye or perfect dark.

or maybe pokemon on the game boy.. man I was so hyped about that. I only got 1 game a year back then as it took me a years pocket money to save!

my mum and dad would buy me any console but not games! taught me how to save lol good parenting

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Batman Arkham City (for every Batman's fanboy, its ending is just ...)

Half life 2 Deathmatch to live again that exact moment when I killed a guy with a toilet.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

Definitely Minecraft. The euphoria I felt the first month was quite something. 

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb