Looking for quiet solution

Hello guys! I've never had water cooling and now with fractal xl r2 I want to try cpu water cooling,because of silence needs. I need my pc case to be quiet as much as possible so quiet case + quiet fans and water cooling for cpu must do some good job. I'm complete noob in cooling options so any help will be appreciated. As I mentioned before case is fractal xl r2 and cpu is 3570k oc-ed now to 4.4 using Corsair A70 cooler. Which pre-packed solution will be good for me? Thanks in advance!!

GPU - R9 390 Nitro   ///   CPU - Intel 3570K   ///   RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)   ///   HDD - 3TB + 1TB / SSD - Crucial MX100 256GB 
PSU - EVGA 750 G2   ///   Case - be quiet! - Silent Base 800   ///   Corsair A70 Cooler

AIOs usually aren't even that quiet, you still have to deal with a fan or two + a pump. A large heatsink with 2 high quality, low rpm fans will be quieter.

Water cooling isn't quieter than aircooling, you still have a fan (or 2) and a pump that can make sound. An aircooled cpu usually only has one fan.

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

AIOs are the worst from a performance/noise standpoint. A simple dual tower air cooler with 2 140mm fans spinning slowly is a fantastic simple (and quiet) solution. The only way to get quieter than overkill air is with an overkill custom loop, where all the fans are spinning so slowly that they can't be heard. But that's a much more expensive solution.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

Ok guys,you killed my dreams :D which air cooler should I buy in terms of silence?

GPU - R9 390 Nitro   ///   CPU - Intel 3570K   ///   RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)   ///   HDD - 3TB + 1TB / SSD - Crucial MX100 256GB 
PSU - EVGA 750 G2   ///   Case - be quiet! - Silent Base 800   ///   Corsair A70 Cooler

Ok guys,you killed my dreams :D which air cooler should I buy in terms of silence?

Watercooling can be quieter than air. it all depends on how you set it up. First, you would probably want fans that spin between 800-1000 rpm's. i would recommend either a gentle typhoon fan (if you can find them) or corsairs sp line of fans. use a fan controller until you get the desired noise level you want (make sure the fans are running if you are using a very low voltage :) ) Second, you will want a radiator with a low FPI (fins per inch) i would recommend something around the 12 FPI mark. XSPC has their rx line of radiators which are pretty good but they are thick. If you want thinner radiators at the cost of a little performance look at the QP line of radiators by Swiftech. Third, is pump choice. There are essentially 2 types of pumps. The DDC style pump which look like a small cube with 2 barbs coming out. These types (DDC) produce a lot of noise. For a quieter set up i would recommend a D5 style pump. These are fat little cylinder looking pumps. They are a little big but they are quieter than the DDC style pumps. You can also get some with a vario control on them (speed control). its a little dial that goes between 1-5 that controls the voltage of the pump. If you do get one i say start at 3 and make your temps are acceptable to you as well as the noise level. Swiftech also makes a D5 vario pump

I hope this helps a bit

Dark Rock Pro 3 or Mugen 4 PCGH

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

I would buy the NH-D15 watch the review of linus

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

extreme quiet solution.  You should mention what voltage you need to maintain 4.4ghz, otherwise it tells us nothing regarding your heat output.

1.  Go full air cooling with the largest heatsink you can get.  Dial the fan speed as low as possible or even just let only case fan on.  This based on if air cooling is far more sufficient than heat  your components can generate. 

2. Because there's simply no physical space available in the case or aircooling heatsink can't hold your components cool enough.  Then building a watering loop is the only option.  You can choose a large low fpi radiator.  From here, it's all customized, You will probably ends up with a D5 at 2000rpm, 360 thick rad pulling I imagine.

3. Or ultimately, build a custom loop with external rad and pump.  Put them somewhere you can never hear, This will give you best cooling performance while having lowest noise it can ever generate.

Ditch the whole AIO unit since in terms of quiet, they ain't better than high-end aircooling or custom loop.