Getting a phone upgrade

Go to solution Solved by JoaoPRSousa,

I was not really fond of China branded phones, but so far Huawei phones have interest me with their specs. However, I actually don't own one. Is this phone capable of running heavy games :blink: ?

It is.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/huawei-ascend-mate-7-review-software-apps-and-performance-page-3

http://www.ubergizmo.com/reviews/huawei-mate-7-review/

http://www.androidauthority.com/huawei-ascend-mate-7-review-545891/

Hi!
I am currently using a Samsung Note 3 with a custom rom. However, since I am a phone enthusiast, I like to keep up with the trend. Please recommend me a high-end phone. I don't have a budget, so cost and time doesn't matter to me.

Thanks! :D

P.S: I'm sick of Samsung, so if you can, please avoid recommending a Samsung phone ;) .

Huawei Ascend Mate 7

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

iPhone 6 or 6 plus 128gb?

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

HTC One M8/9

I use the OnePlus One right now, which is also a great phone and can keep easily up with the current smartphones. And it only costs around 300€

Hi!

I am currently using a Samsung Note 3 with a custom rom. However, since I am a phone enthusiast, I like to keep up with the trend. Please recommend me a high-end phone. I don't have a budget, so cost and time doesn't matter to me.

Thanks! :D

P.S: I'm sick of Samsung, so if you can, please avoid recommending a Samsung phone ;) .

Note 4 is amazing.

Just sayin.

HTC or LG seem like your best bet.

Huawei Ascend Mate 7

I was not really fond of China branded phones, but so far Huawei phones  have interest me with their specs. However, I actually don't own one. Is this phone capable of running heavy games :blink: ?

iPhone 6 or 6 plus 128gb?

Not really a fan of Apple, but if I were to buy it, I would try to adapt the change. Thanks for the suggestion!  :D

Note 4 is amazing.

Just sayin.

HTC or LG seem like your best bet.

My friend has a Note 4. I like the build, but I seen his phone stutter during games. Not sure about it, but thanks for the suggestion!  :D

iPhone over 9000 from the future is what I recommend.  Actually what I recommend is you getting a grip on having the latest and greatest thing as you are probably throwing money at nothing quite often.  Just my 2 cents.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

iPhone over 9000 from the future is what I recommend.  Actually what I recommend is you getting a grip on having the latest and greatest thing as you are probably throwing money at nothing quite often.  Just my 2 cents.

By the time it releases, I would probably be dead already. 

sony z3 or lg g3

Don't get the Z3 the Z4 will be out sometime this year.

Don't get the Z3 the Z4 will be out sometime this year.

so will the galaxy s6,lg g4,htc m9

i recommend phones that are avaible right now

so will the galaxy s6,lg g4,htc m9

i recommend phones that are avaible right now

Why recommend a last gen phone when the new gens are coming out this year?

OP. Wait till this gen is out and pick from one of em.

OP. Wait till this gen is out and pick from one of em.

are you joking or ... ? 

are you joking or ... ? 

No I'm not. There is no point in buying the phone from Last year if the newer and more improved phone is coming out in a couple of months. Why invest in the old one when you can get the brand new one just coming out.

I understand your point in that those phones are still very powerful but he could have better if he waits a couple of months.

OP. Wait till this gen is out and pick from one of em

I can wait for the new gen phones. I just like to see if there's other phones in the future that is scheduled to be released that is worth to buy. Also, I did say that I am a phone enthusiast and like different phones and designs. 

I was not really fond of China branded phones, but so far Huawei phones have interest me with their specs. However, I actually don't own one. Is this phone capable of running heavy games :blink: ?

It is.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/huawei-ascend-mate-7-review-software-apps-and-performance-page-3

http://www.ubergizmo.com/reviews/huawei-mate-7-review/

http://www.androidauthority.com/huawei-ascend-mate-7-review-545891/

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

No I'm not. There is no point in buying the phone from Last year if the newer and more improved phone is coming out in a couple of months. Why invest in the old one when you can get the brand new one just coming out.

I understand your point in that those phones are still very powerful but he could have better if he waits a couple of months.

The Z3 is only a few months old. And the Z4 isn't right around the corner, since they didn't announce it at MWC.

Besides, buying a few months into the life cycle means you get a significantly lower price than at launch.

The Z3 is only a few months old. And the Z4 isn't right around the corner, since they didn't announce it at MWC.

Besides, buying a few months into the life cycle means you get a significantly lower price than at launch.

It was expected to come summer? And still is no?

It was expected to come summer? And still is no?

Possibly. But that's still a long way off compared to how long the Z3 has been on the market.