Phantom 820 and Its Fans Dont Show up in Open Hardware Monitor

I have 5 fans in total 3 200 mm nzxt fans from the phantom 820 and then the other two are the corsair h80i that show up fine. In open hardware monitor only the corsair fans show up!? How can i add the 3 other fans rpm http://prntscr.com/6cg753Thank you to all the helpers!

Are they connected to your motherboard? Or the physical fan controller on the top of the case?

"Rawr XD"

Are they connected to your motherboard? Or the physical fan controller on the top of the case?

Not sure like I can use the fan controller on top of the case? but ya i guess it would be connected to the motherboard to power them up right?

Not sure like I can use the fan controller on top of the case? but ya i guess it would be connected to the motherboard to power them up right?

If by pressing the buttons on the case you can change the speed of the fans, then they are connected to the case fan controller and are in no way involved with the motherboard. Case-mounted fan controllers get their own power directly from your PSU and run separate from the motherboard, so you won't get RPM monitoring for your case fans.

"Rawr XD"

If by pressing the buttons on the case you can change the speed of the fans, then they are connected to the case fan controller and are in no way involved with the motherboard. Case-mounted fan controllers get their own power directly from your PSU and run separate from the motherboard, so you won't get RPM monitoring for your case fans.

aah ok i get it thank you so there basically no way i can monitor at what speeds there going at

aah ok i get it thank you so there basically no way i can monitor at what speeds there going at

Not unless you unplug all of the fans and connect them to your motherboard. Even then it's not guaranteed you'll even have enough fan headers on your motherboard anyways.

Just leave it as it is and change the fan speed by pressing the buttons. As long as it's quiet enough for you then that's all you need, RPM monitoring isn't a big deal for case fans really. Especially in a huge case such as the Phantom 820.

"Rawr XD"

Not unless you unplug all of the fans and connect them to your motherboard. Even then it's not guaranteed you'll even have enough fan headers on your motherboard anyways.

Just leave it as it is and change the fan speed by pressing the buttons. As long as it's quiet enough for you then that's all you need, RPM monitoring isn't a big deal for case fans really. Especially in a huge case such as the Phantom 820.

Ok thank you man btw are these temps good for idle http://prntscr.com/6cgc94its starts with live temps then min and then max temps if you understand

Ok thank you man btw are these temps good for idle http://prntscr.com/6cgc94its starts with live temps then min and then max temps if you understand

Those are great temps. As long as you're staying under 80c max, then you're good

"Rawr XD"

Those are great temps. As long as you're staying under 80c max, then you're good

ok thank you very much its makes me feel less stress