HDMI trouble

Otesper

Good evening!

I'm not sure if I should post this topic on this thread or in the graphics card thread, but anyways.

I'm having trouble connecting my EVGA SC GTX 760 to my monitor (Samsung S23C550) via HDMI.

Whenever I try to do it, the monitor doesn't detect it, and the cable is fine, since PS3 works fine with it, even when plugged into the same monitor as the PC.

Graphics card also seems to be fine, had for avout a week and had no other problems with it aside from this one.

Right now I'm using a VGA plugged into a DVI adapter(I know, disgusting) but that's all I can do right now.

Any solutions come to mind?

Thank you for any help! :)

Good evening!

I'm not sure if I should post this topic on this thread or in the graphics card thread, but anyways.

I'm having trouble connecting my EVGA SC GTX 760 to my monitor (Samsung S23C550) via HDMI.

Whenever I try to do it, the monitor doesn't detect it, and the cable is fine, since PS3 works fine with it, even when plugged into the same monitor as the PC. Graphics card also seems to be fine, had for about a week and had no other problems with it aside from this one. Right now I'm using a VGA plugged into a DVI adapter(I know, disgusting) but that's all I can do right now.

Any solutions come to mind?

Thank you for any help! :)

Hmm...don't know why you'd be having problems buddy. Maybe the HDMI port on your graphics card is faulty. That'd be my guess. You could ring up EVGA, they have great customer service from what I've heard, and explain to them your situation.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Hmm...don't know why you'd be having problems buddy. Maybe the HDMI port on your graphics card is faulty. That'd be my guess. You could ring up EVGA, they have great customer service from what I've heard, and explain to them your situation.

Thanks man.

It wasn't anything to do with defective components, and I still don't know what was causing the problem.

It is now fixed.

Again, thankyou for the help!

Thanks man.

It wasn't anything to do with defective components, and I still don't know what was causing the problem.

It is now fixed.

Again, thankyou for the help!

No worries mate, glad you got it fixed. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator