Is your digital ego sagging? Has gravity gotten best of your GPU?

Arct1c0n

Men, boys and all gamers of all walks of life, we all know its a terrible shame and sadness to witness a great setup and gaming rig ruined by a terrible travesty befallen us in this modern times.

I'm of course talking about the infamous and sad sight of your beloved hundreds of dollars gaming cards suffering from "GPU Sag"  

DbmMb.jpg

But what can you do about such a hard to fix problem with your hardcore gaming GPU life on the line? Well worry, wonder and sag no more!

Introducing the PugetSystems GPU brace! Bring your gaming hardware back to being hard and straight and watch the ladies come on hard to your masucline and stiff high frame rates!

What can you expect to pay for such solution to a low hanging problem? $100? $50?  $30?  Nooo!  This introductory offer is now only $13! Hurry now, our friendly operators are standing by!

http://www.pugetsystems.com/store/item.php?cat=Case+Mods&id=10588&com=d41d8cd9

geoAUR2.jpg

Isnt advertisement against CoC? 

Besides $13 for a piece of plastic?!?!

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Not sure if normal post written in a funny dialect, or secretly an advertisement for Puget Systems....

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

It's pretty damn ugly,especially with those screws. And what about SLI? :D

who cares...

Do you work for them ?

No no, I just saw them at PDX 25 and they were handing these guys out free to attendees and I thought they were a pretty cool idea for a simple solution to a sagging problem

Isnt advertisement against CoC? 

Besides $13 for a piece of plastic?!?!

Cut for a specific purpose with a very expensive cnc machine.

$13 is nothing.

Not sure if normal post written in a funny dialect, or secretly an advertisement for Puget Systems....

38ceaa2e17aadb8bb325ad0e4928bd6e.jpeg

No no, I just saw them at PDX 25 and they were handing these guys out free to attendees and I thought they were a pretty cool idea for a simple solution to a sagging problem

Oh alright then... looks like a good product, only that they should make them in different colors maybe metallic and customized.

or just use an elastic band around the very end of the gfx card and attach elsewhere in case lmao 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Heh, mostly just as a joke using those awful fix it all product advertisements we've all seen at some point and pointing out a basic and simple solution to gpu sag

Oh alright then... looks like a good product, only that they should make them in different colors maybe metallic and customized.

No reason you couldn't paint it yourself, this here is modding community son!

fun fun fun, the ''sagging'' gpu isin'T even sagging... just a slight angle on that photo ...

pls read coc

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

fun fun fun, the ''sagging'' gpu isin'T even sagging... just a slight angle on that photo ...

pls read coc

Chillax maple syrup boy, it's a joke, a light product suggestion and your not a mod either

Chillax maple syrup boy, it's a joke, a light product suggestion and your not a mod either

don matter if im a mod or not, the way you speak is very close to a product advertisement. 

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I bought one and the threads on the slider stripped out. so I have to by longer bolts with nuts if I want to use it.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

I bought one and the threads on the slider stripped out. so I have to by longer bolts with nuts if I want to use it.

Frequent adjustment or what?

I've got an Enermax ETS-T40 cpu cooler that uses those wire clips to keep the fan on, but they stick out from the heatsink by a few millimeters. If my Gtx 970 didn't sag a little, that wire would actually be making contact with the back solder points on the gpu. Sag FTW!! mATX build, btw.

I've got an Enermax ETS-T40 cpu cooler that uses those wire clips to keep the fan on, but they stick out from the heatsink by a few millimeters. If my Gtx 970 didn't sag a little, that wire would actually be making contact with the back solder points on the gpu. Sag FTW!! mATX build, btw.

scary, I got one with a back plate.... Mostly so I can use it as a coaster in 4 years... Also help with the sagging.

Frequent adjustment or what?

First time use. The slider never would get tight. tried both sets of included screws and neither would get tight.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

First time use. The slider never would get tight. tried both sets of included screws and neither would get tight.

They are a real nice bunch of guys I met face to face at PDX 25. I bet if you called them up they might send you a replacement.