Civilization Complete Pack $17 @amazon

SirNumbers

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

Damn it :(

Any way to circumvent this?

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

Damn it :(

Any way to circumvent this?

make a fake account with US address, should work since its just a download code

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

I will try tommorow because I am about to go sleep soon.

I dont think it will work though. They will notice that the bank I am paying from is not in US. I had this problem with Netflix. They refused to accept the payment even trough PayPal as it was registered on my country...

It should work I bought something a few days back with a canadian credit card and American address

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

please note, only civ 3 and 5 are steam, 4 is actually downloading the game files and such

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Civ V is still one of my favorite games.  Play it to this day still.  Awesome game if you are into this genre.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I will try tommorow because I am about to go sleep soon.

I dont think it will work though. They will notice that the bank I am paying from is not in US. I had this problem with Netflix. They refused to accept the payment even trough PayPal as it was registered on my country...

it does work, ive tried it 

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Just bought it. Been wanting to try out Civ: V for awhile and at this price hell yes.

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

Worked for me :)

Thanks,

sig.png