Budget on-ear headphone

Ryou-kun

I am looking for a budget on-ear headphone that is comfortable to listen, long enough for a big head and decent audio. I don't mean any high class one and also it is a budget one.

I am hoping to look for under $70 dollar.

I have a recommendation ... in your final decision making, avoid the budget Steelseries headphones, I bought them because they were cheap ... and they are ... bloody cheap. The sound is ok, the mike is ok, but the construction is pretty shoddy.

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

I have a recommendation ... in your final decision making, avoid the budget Steelseries headphones, I bought them because they were cheap ... and they are ... bloody cheap. The sound is ok, the mike is ok, but the construction is pretty shoddy.

What is? O.o

Vmoda m80 probably

But it is $100 dollar not $70 dollar one. ;(

But it is $100 dollar not $70 dollar one. ;(

But it'll worth the $100

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-XB600-Driver-Premium-Headphones/dp/B009A6CZYY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425438026&sr=8-1&keywords=xb600

These are some solid headphones. They are meant to be a bit extra bassy but I find that unlike other headphones the extra bass doesn't destroy the other details. For $60 it's a solid option. You can find refurbished/used ones for 30-40.

Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones

A hair over $70 at $74 but close enough for me to recommend them. Very comfortable (at least for me. I mean we all have different heads and ears, right?) and sound very good. Read up on the reviews if you want

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones

A hair over $70 at $74 but close enough for me to recommend them. Very comfortable (at least for me. I mean we all have different heads and ears, right?) and sound very good. Read up on the reviews if you want

I thought they were an okay option for the price, however, OP is asking for on-ears and the CAL's are over ear.

I thought they were an okay option for the price, however, OP is asking for on-ears and the CAL's are over ear.

i own them and have small ears. These are on ear headphones advertised as over the ear

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

i own them and have small ears. These are on ear headphones advertised as over the ear

I've owned them and don't have small ears. They are over the ear headphones. 

I've owned them and don't have small ears. They are over the ear headphones. 

Just reporting my experience (as are you). But the ear pads are on my ears when using these headphones. Very close to being over but no quite there.

Just reporting my experience (as are you). But the ear pads are on my ears when using these headphones. Very close to being over but no quite there.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Pics or it didn't happen!

Goes both ways. I'll wait  :P

I'm not the one that still owns them. ph34r.png

Makes my experience up to date. Maybe you've forgotten a little about your experience  ^_^

Makes my experience up to date. Maybe you've forgotten a little about your experience  happy.png

Nah. You just wear headphones funnily.

Yeah, I want on-ear, so I can use it in public or on the go rather over-ear that makes me look a bit awkward.

I mean it will make my ears comfortable when wearing over ear but not recommended out in public. :P

<.< Sure, I could have bought an earbud rather on-ear headphone, but I want to pack it with me in case I go somewhere such as work (work-study) or travel to California for vacation. :P

Vmoda m80 probably

These are well worth the extra $30. The VModa's do have a detachable cable and do have a carrying case. You can get a mic for gaming for them, but I haven't purchased it, but it is reasonably priced at $30. They don't get uncomfortable, and actually sometimes I forget they are on ear headphones when I'm wearing them. The braided cable doesn't get tangled up at all, and fits in the case with the headphones.

To me, I can't tell much difference between them and my ATH m50's. They are a great headphone if you are willing to go for under $100. I got them during the Amazon Holiday deals for just $80, but I don't think you'll see that deal for atleast another 8 months.

Ok , AIAIAI and teenage engeneering has created this headphone named : PX-0 . its 66 US dollars .

and read the review its self : http://gizmodo.com/5822233/aiaiais-px-0-headphones-have-childlike-looks-but-promise-grown-up-sound/

you cant go wrong with this . trust me .

thanks and stay groovie :D

But I don't want an earbuds. O.o

But I don't want an earbuds. O.o

Thats ok too , The tracks are a blast from the past . Just head on over to there webshop and see what headphones are they offering . 

i own the capitals and i got them for a discount price . Helll ill even give you a code to get 10% off if you like...

(⌐■_■) 

The AKG 81 DJ might be something to be considered, despite its having been discontinued.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)