standoffs

Gentlekatt

Hello guys i want to ask when you get your case and the box that they add do they some how label it cuz im scared that i wont know which screws are for what if they are not labeled

Hello guys i want to ask when you get your case and the box that they add do they some how label it cuz im scared that i wont know which screws are for what if they are not labeled

theres basically only 2 screws you use when building a pc+stand offs

stand offs look diffrent, the other 2 kinds of screws, if it fits its the right kind. 

No but you can separate them easily. They look like this

IMG_6805.jpg

and how do i put motherboard on these?

Don't be too worried, there are only 2 screw sizes with PC's. Finer thread "small" screws that are used for dvd drives and SSD's, and coarse thread "bigger" screws that used for basically everything else. The standoffs should come preinstalled, but if they aren't then the positions should be labeled on the inside of the case.

and how do i put motherboard on these?

There will be holes in the case and you put the screws in by screwing them in. My case or mobo came with a tool to help with that. Now depending on your board size and case size it'll be different. Here's an example

case-locations.jpg

Give me your mobo and case so i can be more specific!

There will be holes in the case and you put the screws in by screwing them in. My case or mobo came with a tool to help with that. Now depending on your board size and case size it'll be different. Here's an example

case-locations.jpg

Give me your mobo and case so i can be more specific!

asus VII hero and case nzxt H440

Don't be too worried, there are only 2 screw sizes with PC's. Finer thread "small" screws that are used for dvd drives and SSD's, and coarse thread "bigger" screws that used for basically everything else. The standoffs should come preinstalled, but if they aren't then the positions should be labeled on the inside of the case.

so basicly i just need to put my mobo on those standoffs and thats it?

Match these holes with the case holes

j71nrI0.jpg

yeah i know that but do i have to tight em or i just put them on standoffs and thats it and do standoffs stick in or they juststay under?

yeah i know that but do i have to tight em or i just put them on standoffs and thats it and do standoffs stick in or they juststay under?

They'll stay under

They'll stay under

i feel so confused cuz idk how they will look and stuff :\