Buying a new cpu need help picking.

Hello i want to upgrade my PC right now i have a intel pentium g3200 and a amd radeon r7 250 OC i will upgrade my cpu first then the graphics card.I want to get good processor MAINLY FOR GAMING this pc is not for work or home use i have a laptop for that now i don't have big budget i was thinking of buying  i3-4360 or some quad core amd procesor and a  GTX 960 SuperSC and by this u can see i don't have a  big budget so plz don't post any i5 or 970-980 i am in a pore country and i just want to decently play games i have been waiting so long for this moment so plz any help is well come thank you for reading.(sorry forr bad english)

dont get a 960(its way overpriced) and you don need to upgrade your CPU  much for gaming I would go and but a new GPU first and then get a new CPU

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

dont get a 960(its way overpriced) and you don need to upgrade your CPU  much for gaming I would go and but a new GPU first and then get a new CPU

What  GPU  do you recommend in the same price range as the 960?

What  GPU  do you recommend in the same price range as the 960?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150706&cm_re=amd_r9_280x-_-14-150-706-_-Product-280

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

Hello i want to upgrade my PC right now i have a intel pentium g3200 and a amd radeon r7 250 OC i will upgrade my cpu first then the graphics card.I want to get good processor MAINLY FOR GAMING this pc is not for work or home use i have a laptop for that now i don't have big budget i was thinking of buying  i3-4360 or some quad core amd procesor and a  GTX 960 SuperSC and by this u can see i don't have a  big budget so plz don't post any i5 or 970-980 i am in a pore country and i just want to decently play games i have been waiting so long for this moment so plz any help is well come thank you for reading.(sorry forr bad english)

First off, your english is great.  

Second, if you haven't already, go watch the new Scrapyard wars videos!  Linus and Luke proved that you can build a great gaming rig with used parts for very cheap.  I would look around in your local area for used parts, you might be able to score an r9 290 for less than you'd pay for a gtx 960!  

If you really want to buy new, the i3 and 960 are good.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

First off, your english is great.  

Second, if you haven't already, go watch the new Scrapyard wars videos!  Linus and Luke proved that you can build a great gaming rig with used parts for very cheap.  I would look around in your local area for used parts, you might be able to score an r9 290 for less than you'd pay for a gtx 960!  

If you really want to buy new, the i3 and 960 are good.

Yea but 1 problem the pc parts in my country are realy over priced 370$ for the r9 it pays of for me just to get something from amazon now Ebay i dont know do they ship internacionaly 

Budget? And where do you live we can give u suggestions Easier if we knew this. And you can get a i5 for about 30 or 40 bucks more here in the states but idk how your country iS tho just an idea. The i3 you were looking at is 150 and an i5 4430 is 180 on amazon. And I've seen better ones for around that price at other sites.