Fractal design Venturi fans: They blow hard

brownninja97

78b.jpg

Four fans are entering the stadium, two of them are heavyweights at 140mm and the other two are 120mm, the linus size fans. 

78d.jpg

See there are two types of fans that they are trying to show off, both with a new type of bearing which means that these fans are better then their previous fans and they are black because black is good. 

The first fans which have the small fins going by HF-14 & HF-12 are optimised for areas where there isnt a lot of crap in front of them, they make great case fans and they dont make a lot of noise so your parents wouldnt tell you to shut the hell up at 2 in the morning. 

They have a cfm of I dont know, fractal design should probably tell us that or **** will literally hit the fan. 

rpm is also not known which is very odd

78c.jpg

There are the fat ones, they are optimized for rads or something which has a object directly infront of the area which the fan is blowing on. 

Sadly not much is known about it once you filter out all of the marketing garbage. 

They are also using state of the art FDB bearing which means that these fans will act like fans and they will last a long time, unless they break. Ona  serious note these bearing dont really change much, they just add another bullet point for FD to put of these fans so it seems like they have changed more then they actually have. 

Fractal design have remained silent about the price, when these fans hit the market, actually not much is known at all about these fans which really sucks. b-b-BAKA

http://www.techpowerup.com/210236/fractal-design-announces-venturi-series-fans.html

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/case-fans/venturi-series

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Current Fractal Design fans are not bad. Usually a good buy if you can get them at a decent price, even though they are just case fans from a case manufacturer.

Good to see more variety!

It says right on the sticker what RPM they run at.

140mm HF : 1200 RPM

140mm HP : 1500 RPM

120mm HP : 1800 RPM

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

It says right on the sticker what RPM they run at.

140mm HF: 1200 RPM

140mm HP : 1500 RPM

120mm HP : 1800 RPM

umm, crap

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

lol it says right on the fan

oh and btw ALL the fan specs are on their website...

this is just one of the fans:

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/casefans/venturi-series/venturi-hp-14-pwm

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Neato. Sell them for 5 bucks and I have a winner. Even though my Air 540 fans do alright.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

You created this thread just to make those puns, didn't you?

lol it says right on the fan

oh and btw ALL the fan specs are on their website...

this is just one of the fans:

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/casefans/venturi-series/venturi-hp-14-pwm

what the hell the page for these fans was empty for me, id screenshot but im in college so gyaso dont work.

Listen if you care.

Those holes look much too small to be penetrated by the average fan screw.

(actually not kidding, they do look small)

As a side note: god I love Fractal stuff so much.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

You created this thread just to make those puns, didn't you?

haha you havent read my threads before, this is me normally, on some days i can generate a silly amount of puns, i challenged linus before and said refused

Listen if you care.

haha you havent read my threads before, this is me normally, on some days i can generate a silly amount of puns, i challenged linus before and said refused

Your puns suck. 

:D

Those holes look much too small to be penetrated by the average fan screw.

(actually not kidding)

dont worry they are safe, they use rubber

Listen if you care.

Your puns suck. 

:D

well, well your computer is fat

Listen if you care.