Corsair RGB (K65, K70 and K95) vs. Razer BlackWiddow Chroma?

ZuluSamus

I just recently got a Corsair K70 RGB. My friend keeps bragging about how his Chroma is way better than my K70 RGB.

So, what do you guys think is better? 

GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 780 (x2, SLI) CPU: i7 5820k Motherboard: Alienware Aurora R4 Mobo RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB SSD: Samsung EVO 840

HDD: WD Green 3TB Cooler: Corsair H100i

I just recently got a Corsair K70 RGB. My friend keeps bragging about how his Chroma is way better than my K70 RGB.

K70 cuz.... Cherry.

Bragging about keyboards is like bragging that you walk on the left side of the road.

Both are keyboards, They do the same thing. There is nothing to brag about other than who is more stupid for starting the bragging in the first place.

chroma ftw

K70 cuz.... Cherry.

Exactly I know what KeySwitch it is

Because he had a hard drive.

K70 is much better build quality and general overall quality. Looks are subjective, but I prefer the looks of the K70 too. 

k70. razer sucks ass.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Guys I am stuck between the k70 vs the k95 vs the bwu 2013(cherry switches) ALL NON RGB. Which should I get? Without considering price...

Guys I am stuck between the k70 vs the k95 vs the bwu 2013(cherry switches) ALL NON RGB. Which should I get? Without considering price...

Depends on your needs, do you need the extra macro buttons which the K95 has? Depending on your answer you can easily decide between the K70 and K95.

I'm not familiar with the bwu 2013 myself but I've heard about certain quality problems with the keyboard(dying on people too soon), but I have no evidence so I can't say much about it.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I love the Cherry MX Red switches, they feel like brown switches but have a better feeling overall, I like them because they feel really fast when gaming in FPS games and I think it's pretty good in comparison to the BlackWiddow Chroma. Though I do prefer the Cherry MX Red switches over any of razer's shit.

GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 780 (x2, SLI) CPU: i7 5820k Motherboard: Alienware Aurora R4 Mobo RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB SSD: Samsung EVO 840

I love the Cherry MX Red switches, they feel like brown switches but have a better feeling overall, I like them because they feel really fast when gaming in FPS games and I think it's pretty good in comparison to the BlackWiddow Chroma. Though I do prefer the Cherry MX Red switches over any of razer's shit.

the k95 has the red switches while the k70 has the brown switches. i know switches are preferences but the only diff is the macros right other than switches?

Also, the razer software does not the capabilities that the k70 rgb software has. the k70 has so much patters that you can get online its insane!

I ordered my k70 Saturday and it should be here next week!

CSGO FOR KNIFE!

I got an RGB K65 and love the thing! And no that isn't a typo. BestBuy carries an RGB K65. I prefer it over the blackwidow I owned.

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

Tell your friend that Razer can suck my ass... jk but K70 RGB> Chroma. No deb8 m8. K70 RGB has cherry switches which are basically better than kailh switches on the Chroma. Also, the lighting on the K70 I feel is much better than the Chroma. I guess it is preference but I feel the K70 RGB is better.

Razer is  poop

corsair master race 

The Chroma has one major advantage: it can display 16.8m colours compared to only 512 on the Corsair RGB keyboards.  

If you like to stare on your keyboard while playing because of them awesome lights then Chroma hands down, but if you like the premium feel and build quality and a wonderful under glow effect then go with K70. It's definitely personal preference.

Premium feel and build quality = K70 RGB

Excellent led color reproduction = BWU Chroma

I personally like the corsair K70 due to the brash aluminum finish on the aluminum plate and them classy multi media keys and not to mention, the volume wheel. :)

I love free stuff.

GTX 970 with pseudo 4gb vram at pseudo 224gb/s at pseudo  256-bit with 56 ROPs (corrected from 64) and 1.75mb L2 cache (corrected from 2mb).

I'm really liking the the backlight on the corsair K70 RGB, I think the K95 is the big MMO brother, the K70, the best of both worlds and the K65 as the little brother that you take everywhere

I have all 3 and i have to say the K70 is the best

Personally the size is great, there are a ton of lighting profiles out there so you can get different effects easily. 

Check out my iCUE Guide Beta Tester for Corsair

Got a Corsair Product? Got a Question?

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

K70 >

Will definately be replacing my Zowie Celeritas with a K70 RGB soon!

Razer makes cheap chinese switches. Wouldnt buy them ur friend is probably missinformed