cooling fan like hyper 212x evo

rmac8530

I have a Xigmatek Mach with two Corsair AF120, so the evo wouldn't fit in my case. Are there other coolers in the market that would fit in my case with the AF120?

System:

Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz, MSI z97 PC Mate, Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 gaming, 4x2 Kingston HyperX blu 1600Mhz, 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm, Corsair CX600M PSU, Corsair AF120 Performance edition 3x, Xigmatek Stock fans 3x, Xigmatek Mach PC Case, Asus VX239H 1080p IPS LED 23". 

Technically the 212 EVO would fit in the case. The case supports 6.5" coolers, and the 212 EVO is 6.1" tall. 

Something like a Shadow Rock Topflow would fit, but I'm not sure if it supports other fans. 

Technically the 212 EVO would fit in the case. The case supports 6.5" coolers, and the 212 EVO is 6.1" tall. 

Something like a Shadow Rock Topflow would fit, but I'm not sure if it supports other fans. 

Yes, I do understand that it would fit. What I'm concerned about is my side panel, since there's 120mmx25mm fan installed on it.

System:

Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz, MSI z97 PC Mate, Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 gaming, 4x2 Kingston HyperX blu 1600Mhz, 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm, Corsair CX600M PSU, Corsair AF120 Performance edition 3x, Xigmatek Stock fans 3x, Xigmatek Mach PC Case, Asus VX239H 1080p IPS LED 23". 

Yes, I do understand that it would fit. What I'm concerned about is my side panel, since there's 120mmx25mm fan installed on it.

If you are going to use tower heatsink, you don't really need top one of the sidepanel fans. Lower is OK if you have problems with GPU overheating. But top one isn't going to do much for CPU cooling.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If you are going to use tower heatsink, you don't really need top one of the sidepanel fans. Lower is OK if you have problems with GPU overheating. But top one isn't going to do much for CPU cooling.

I see. So it wouldn't affect my GPU cooling if I would remove the fan right in front of my CPU?

System:

I see. So it wouldn't affect my GPU cooling if I would remove the fan right in front of my CPU?

No. GPU is located lower and the fan/s of it even more lower.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I see. I figured that it would lessen the heat exhaust rate of the whole case if I would remove it, hence I get a hotter GPU. I have everything as exhaust except for the two front 120mm fans since that's what works best for me. I chose the High airflow of Corsair fans because I get the feeling that a lot of hot air is being trapped inside my case. 

System: