Corsair H100i GTX and H80i GT

I really would like you guys to upload test videos of products you promote as being more efficient and super-quiet.

I always see you as a trustworthy source of information and do believe that you have the right take on things.

However, if you already have tested them, I wil take my comment back and pretend like I have never said anything. It would just be nice to know that you don't just believe but much rather know that that is how the products perform.

Thank you! ;-) And maybe give us that review of the H80i GT, because I would love to watch it.

Yeah, I too would love to see some benchmarks and reviews of the H100i GTX compared to the H100i.

pls pls pls 

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

Any plans on actually reviewing these products? Also what about a review of a budget X99 motherboard, like the MSI X99S SLI PLUS, would love to see that, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I've had mine for a couple weeks now, and i have to say it's working quite well. My temps at idle are around 25 degrees celsius; my temps under benchmark load hits around 88 C; while gaming, primarily BF4 or Dying Light, my temps are around mid to high 40's.

i5-4690k oc @ 4.55