Case filters

Kanbari

Hello,

I was woundering if anybody had an experience with duts filter on his pc case, i mean are they worth it, what is their impact on airflow and temps.?

Also if somebody can pin point some of them On ebay or amazon, good ones.

One more thing though if any recomended pore size?

I dont know where you can buy them stand alone but hell yes! They are definitely worth it! Makes cleaning the PC so much easier. Everytime I am vacuuming my room I just run quickly over the filters and everytime I see the filter there is like 0.5mm layer of dust on it. Now if I imagine if that was in the PC I would have to disassemble it and clean it very often. (I have a really dusty room though).

This is the only company I know of: http://www.demcifilter.com/

I know Silverstone sells their 120mm filters standalone as well, but I usually just buy a case that already has the filters.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

This is the only company I know of: http://www.demcifilter.com/

I know Silverstone sells their 120mm filters standalone as well, but I usually just buy a case that already has the filters.

Silverstone ones are good

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Silverstone ones are good

Silverstone FF123B, FF143B, and FF143W are all $9.99 on Newegg.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

^^this

I have Silverstone FF143B on my intake that didn't have included filter and works great.

CPU i5-4690K(OC to 4.4Ghz) CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x41 Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 16gb 2133 Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X           Case NZXT H440 Power Supply XFX XTR 750W Modular Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB Monitor Acer XB270HU G-Sync http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3CkTwP

Hello,

I was woundering if anybody had an experience with duts filter on his pc case, i mean are they worth it, what is their impact on airflow and temps.?

Also if somebody can pin point some of them On ebay or amazon, good ones.

One more thing though if any recomended pore size?

I make mine from panty hose... Buying them works too. I smoke next to my pc so I really like them and think it helps, they restrict air flow a little.

Yup I had one, but my new Silverstone case came with good ones so.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

thank you all guys, it was really , really helpful !!  :)  :)  :)  :)