"Pregnancy" is now available on Steam

The Crazed Child

The reviews are simply amazing 

"pregnant simulator 2015 just an all around amazing work of art" 

"Baby did not end up the spawn of Satan. 

665/10 at best" 

"Like Skyrim with wombs" -IGN"  

"A fast paced survival horror game about the unknown pregnancy of a 14 year old girl. 
Battle for your life and listen to Miley Cyrus "Wrecking Ball" to find out what is inside of you."

"10/10 teenagers don't ♥♥♥♥ing listen simulator 2015 ( not even sentient voices in their own heads. )" *insert crying with laughter emoticon*

"TLDR" 

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

Teach Men Not To Rape Simulator?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

The idea is neat, the execution looks mediocre at best.

Reminds me too much of someone I knew, think playing this would just really bother me.  

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

Teach Men Not To Rape Simulator?

I commend you for attempting to cause a shitstorm, I want to see how this turns out.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Welp, that's a game I will never buy.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Sounds good in concept, not so good in practice...

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Sounds good in concept, not so good in practice...

Pretty much. Serious topic but is presented in a medium which is generally used for fun, not to present serious topics or talk about controversial topics. Its one thing to make a game about passport checking or do kill them to survive or let them live and sign my death certificate type survival games. But this is I believe closer to peoples hearts and should never have been put into a "video game" 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I just hope they don't start milking this franchise by making a prequel...

You can shout at Valve to not accept games like these all you want, but those reviews have been far more entertaining to me than a lot of AAA games that have come out recently.

but those reviews have been far more entertaining to me than a lot of AAA games that have come out recently.

That's because "AAA" games have sucked for years.

I don't remember the last "good" AAA game.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Pretty much. Serious topic but is presented in a medium which is generally used for fun, not to present serious topics or talk about controversial topics. Its one thing to make a game about passport checking or do kill them to survive or let them live and sign my death certificate type survival games. But this is I believe closer to peoples hearts and should never have been put into a "video game"

I completely dissagree with you, go play Presentable Liberty (it's a 2 hour long game, you have to do it in one run to feel the full effects of it) and then tell me how you feel about games as a medium.

Well you wanted freedom? now you got it,in its weirdest form. Downloads the game next ...

So people care about Hatred... BUT NOT THIS..

Okay.. Fucking hell >.>

LOL, it's "Psychological horror."

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

Oh look, depression quest 2.0

A message to game Devs, *Clears throat*

GAMERS. PLAY. GAMES. TO. FORGET. ABOUT. REALITY. FOR. A. BIT. Not for social commentary, not for political agenda, not to "create awareness". Please **** off with your stupid powerpoint presentations being sold as games. We could honestly not care less if we tried, other than caring about you releasing a non-game labeled as a game, for a political agenda, for money.

That is all.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I completely dissagree with you, go play Presentable Liberty (it's a 2 hour long game, you have to do it in one run to feel the full effects of it) and then tell me how you feel about games as a medium.

It's not that video games cant give feeling just that IMO they aren't as good or as moving as a film or even a book. There are people who are trying to push games into a deep impact form of entertainment, but a very short game that doesn't have much control over charrqctors doesn't seem to reLly be one of those ground breaking.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

FFS really?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It's not that video games cant give feeling just that IMO they aren't as good or as moving as a film or even a book. There are people who are trying to push games into a deep impact form of entertainment, but a very short game that doesn't have much control over charrqctors doesn't seem to reLly be one of those ground breaking.

I'm not saying that, play Presentable Liberty and then you'll understand what I'm talking about. It deals with very dark subjects and gives you very little control of the game, it makes you feel helpless and yet wanting to do something even though you know you can't at the same time. I believe this game should be something like that, where you are a helpless victim of what has happened to you and have to battle to keep your sanity, to accomplish this you would need to give the player even less control than 'Pregnancy' has, that would make it more interesting as a game while still keeping the core idea intact. The idea should be that things happen to the player, and they are helpless against it, even when you make choices it should be that you make them desperately.

Also, I feel the game looks far too bright for a story about rape tbh.

I can see some form of social taboo here, but just our reactions to this on this thread go a long way to show why discussing such things in politics can be so difficult. No one likes this subject, it's so touchy and grey that no one can seem to agree. Abortion and teenage pregnancy are just so... Fun to talk about eh?

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Steam getting shittier everyday

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Oh look, depression quest 2.0

A message to game Devs, *Clears throat*

GAMERS. PLAY. GAMES. TO. FORGET. ABOUT. REALITY. FOR. A. BIT. Not for social commentary, not for political agenda, not to "create awareness". Please **** off with your stupid powerpoint presentations being sold as games. We could honestly not care less if we tried, other than caring about you releasing a non-game labeled as a game, for a political agenda, for money.

That is all.

A message to angry Steam users. *Clears throat*

Developers develop games that people want to play. If you do not want to play this, don´t play it. If nobody would play this game they will not make a another game like this. The fact that some people actually bought this game and enjoyed it means that there is a market for these games. 
If you do not like this game, play something else, there are dozens of other genres and hundreds of games within these genres.

That´s all.

'Make sure to wear a wool sweater and to stand on a carpet while working on PC's' -Linus 2015

A message to angry Steam users. *Clears throat*

Developers develop games that people want to play. If you do not want to play this, don´t play it. If nobody would play this game they will not make a another game like this. The fact that some people actually bought this game and enjoyed it means that there is a market for these games. 
If you do not like this game, play something else, there are dozens of other genres and hundreds of games within these genres.

That´s all.

Fair enough, doesn't change the fact that it's nothing more than an interactive powerpoint presentation made for socio/political reasons.

And for those reasons, I will not play it, and will encourage others to not play it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Why the fuck are they promoting this crap?

Being pregnant at 14 IS NOT A GOOD THING. In fact, it's the absolute worst thing that can happen to a female teenager. 

Why the fuck would you make a game about this? Unless the game specifically invokes a negative reaction... in which case I'm all for it.

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y