"Pregnancy" is now available on Steam

The Crazed Child

http://store.steampowered.com/app/351900/

From the Steam page:
'Pregnancy' is an interactive short story where the player attempts to influence the decisions of a 14 year old girl about the future of her pregnancy.

Lilla Sandor is the protagonist of 'Pregnancy'. She is a 14 year old girl who lives in Hungary. Lilla gets pregnant after being abused by a criminal and she is confused about what to do with the child she carries in her womb. The player acts as the voice of conscience influencing and guiding the young girl's decisions.

At the end of the story, see how your decisions line up with other players, inspired by games like Telltale's The Walking Dead and Atlus' Catherine.

First "How do I do it?" and now this? What the fuck Steam, Greenlight needs to be thrown in the trash. This game makes me cringe.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I'm not gonna say anything besides ''NOPE'' and ''Can you please not''

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

From reviews:

A great first person shooter that keeps the player entised for hours of entertaining gameplay.
I recommend this to fans of the COD series.

OMG, 

LOL, these are too good. 

ss_fffa3045c72c5c91bca47f362c90924257fce

ss_3e40d5a4387c70386317e3e7960b1832a1461

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

From reviews:

A great first person shooter that keeps the player entised for hours of entertaining gameplay.

0.0 well then .... steam green light is becoming a joke i see 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I'd rather spend the 2.50 or probably even more on actually helping someone with a problem such as this.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

http://store.steampowered.com/app/351900/

From the Steam page:

First "How do I do it?" and now this? What the fuck Steam, Greenlight needs to be thrown in the trash. This game makes me cringe.

What..........do they just have monkeys pressing buttons and greenlighting everything ?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Those Reviews

"I've been waiting 9 months for this game!"

The reviews are simply amazing 

"pregnant simulator 2015 just an all around amazing work of art" 

"Baby did not end up the spawn of Satan. 

665/10 at best" 

"Like Skyrim with wombs" -IGN"  

"A fast paced survival horror game about the unknown pregnancy of a 14 year old girl. 
Battle for your life and listen to Miley Cyrus "Wrecking Ball" to find out what is inside of you."
Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

i would play this

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

It reminds me of when my best friend gifted me Bientôt l'été on steam.....it came with a screen shot with the caption "I desire you a lot."

I can imagine a gamer sending out copies of this game along with an invitation to attend the 3d version in the near future as birth announcements.

CPU Intel i7 5930k - Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe - RAM Kingston DDR4 32GB - GPU nVidia GeForce GTX980 3way SLI - Case NZXT H440 – Samsung XP941 m.2, Samsung 850 Pro, WD Black, WD Red - PSU Corsair Ax1200i

This game is obviously made for SJWs.

From reviews:

If that was Twitter, I'd retweet that in a heartbeat.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i would play this

But would you "10/10 Would get Pregnant after playing this game" - Steam review 

Spoiler

TLC's "16 and Pregnant"  just came to Steam.

God dammit.

GabeN! Why would you let this happen.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

7.8/10, too many babies - IGN

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

The reviews are simply amazing 

"pregnant simulator 2015 just an all around amazing work of art" 

"Baby did not end up the spawn of Satan. 

665/10 at best" 

"Like Skyrim with wombs" -IGN"  

"A fast paced survival horror game about the unknown pregnancy of a 14 year old girl. 
Battle for your life and listen to Miley Cyrus "Wrecking Ball" to find out what is inside of you."

Don't forget ''10/10 Would get Pregnant after playing this game''

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

oh thank god

ive been trying with my wife for years now

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Abortion? Game over

Gotta love people. Whine about bad games. Whine about censorship. Pick one. Steam isnt you mother, do your research and read reviews before buying a product. No one is forcing you to buy greenlit games or any games for that matter.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Gotta love people. Whine about bad games. Whine about censorship. Pick one. Steam isnt you mother, do your research and read reviews before buying a product. No one is forcing you to buy greenlit games or any games for that matter.

yeah but mate i want this game ok but its not gud enuf for me. also what if gabe was me mum. you would git quickscoped by the facts son.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300