Hello,

This is my first post on the forum (yay me).  I have been lurking for a few days and thought that maybe some of y'all could give me some helpful suggestions.  I am currently using a Cooler Master Elite 430 (got the cheapest/decent looking case I could get) and am looking to upgrade it.  I was thinking a Corsair 750D, NZXT Source 530 (friend of mine got this case and it is just a really nice case for the price) or the Phanteks Enthoo Pro/Luxe (saw Linus's review and he was raving about the Pro).  

The reason I want to upgrade the case is that :

1) Would like to add a Corsair H100i (or an equivalent cooler)

2) Room to actually move around when I am adding/changing components

3) Looks.  

So currently I am leaning towards the 750D because it looks classy, has plenty of room for fans, cpu cooler, small custom loop, SSD mounting tray on the back, cable management.  The thing I have been hearing about the 750D is that it doesn't have enough ventilation in the front where you would install the intake fans, does anyone know of this actually being a problem or more nitpicking?

Would love to hear what y'all think and would be open to other suggestions (mainly Full Towers).

My components are an i5-2500k (stock), AMD Radeon HD 6950 (looking to upgrade once the 300 series from Radeon comes around) Cooler Master V6 GT, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP RAM and 2 120GB SSDs, Corsair TX850 (overkill, planned on going for 2x 6950s).

CPU: Intel i5-2500k @ stock --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 16Gb --- MOBO: GA-Z68AP--D3 --- GPU: Powercolor Radeon HD 6950 2Gb --- PSU: Corsair TX850 (HX750 on the way :D) --- Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- Cooler: Cooler Master V6 GT --- OS: Windows 7 --- Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster S23A300B

(sigh) --- Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 --- Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (Cherry MX Blues)

For smaller builds, except if you really plan on watercooling, I always liked the corsair 350d.

Its m-atx format is great (since you'll max be doing 2-way crossfire) and it has more then decent cooling (2 mount options for dual 120mm AIO)

http://www.corsair.com/de-de/obsidian-series-350d-micro-atx-pc-case

Thanks for the suggestion (and quick reply).  The case looks really nice, just want to avoid the mess of cables that my current case has CM 430 Elite has basically no cable management what so ever...  Also might upgrade the whole system eventually and want the capability of being able to throw some custom water cooling in it.  Something about the 750D is just calling my name...

CPU: Intel i5-2500k @ stock --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 16Gb --- MOBO: GA-Z68AP--D3 --- GPU: Powercolor Radeon HD 6950 2Gb --- PSU: Corsair TX850 (HX750 on the way :D) --- Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- Cooler: Cooler Master V6 GT --- OS: Windows 7 --- Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster S23A300B

(sigh) --- Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 --- Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (Cherry MX Blues)

Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Bro.

Hands down the best case for $100.  Its not even close.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Wow those graphs are amazing, can't believe I did not find that!  Really appreciate it.

Wow those graphs are amazing, can't believe I did not find that!  Really appreciate it.

i'm a sucker for graphs too :)

Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Bro.

Hands down the best case for $100.  Its not even close.

Yeah the Enthoo Pro looks OUTSTANDING for the price point, plus it has a filter on the bottom if I were to install intakes (which I probably would).  I planned on removing the HDD cages of whatever case I get because I don't plan on purchasing any HDD, especially the way the SSD prices have been going down.

i wanted to post this so bad, i think hes sold on the 750d.....

I really like the way the 750d looks... but for the price the Enthoo Pro is really hard to beat...

i'm a sucker for graphs too :)

The struggle is real...

You guys are all awesome, really do appreciate the advice.