Brainwavz Delta/Xiaomi Piston 2 or any earbuds under ~$25

FluffySnowflakes

Of the two which are better or what is the best you can get for this price range?

Uncertain how this compares to what you've already looked at, but I like the NuForce NE600X for personal use.

Pistons are regarded fairly highly on Head fi, they're made really well and they sound pretty good. If there's no price difference go with the Pistons. I haven't heard much about the deltas nor do i have experience with them.

Be careful when shopping for the piston. There are tons of counterfeits out there. Shop from a reputable seller, or sites with a good return/replace warranty. 

I have a counterfeit one, and an original one. The counterfeit sounds awful.

I don't have the Pistons, but I have the Delta's, and I find myself using the NuForce NE600X's more, even though the Deltas have a bit more clarity, and a more neutral sound signature. You just can't beat a flat cable.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B