Micro disconnects

MrHowlingblast

Heyo LTT community :D

I'm having some really annoying Network/Internet problems for about 7 days now.
I usually have 2 Twitch streams, Steam and 1 Multiplayer Game open. (at max)
My problem now is that i get into some weird situation where I dont really lose connection. but nothing is able to load and I get disconnectet from MP games and everything else that needs a connection but Windows keeps telling me that I have Internet access.
Bandwith is fine 75 mbit down and 10 up and I'm actually getting for what I pay.

For my Network.(Problem still occurs with Lancable)
I have some crap Modem/Router which I cant identify yet. I dont use it as a router.

And a Netgear WNDR4500 as Router that I use.

I did some pinging to the router with a variety of packetsizes for long time during regular use of my PC. The result mostly <= 1ms and no packets lost.

Then I started pinging my Modem.
Most of the time <5ms, but when I get to these weird situations it spikes up to 40ms and everything stops loading for like 6 sec.

I dont know much about Networks but my guess is a prioritizing issue with my modem. I cant set priorties in the modem settings. They just dont exist.

What can I do to fix this ?
Any further Questions ? Ask me ! :)

Thanks.

-snip-

Try resetting the router. Unplug it for ~10 seconds and then plug it back in. See if this helps at all.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Try resetting the router. Unplug it for ~10 seconds and then plug it back in. See if this helps at all.

Done! Same results.