Hey forum, i was wanting to watercool my x99 gtx 980 build in an h440. I was wondering where to mount a reservoir in the build because it doesnt have any 5.25 inch bays to mount a bay res. I was however thinking of mounting it by the pcie slots using c clamps because i want it to be visible. So, if anyone has experience with watercooling the h440, please leave suggestions. Thanks :)

Mate do it how you want 2 its ur pc man!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Hey forum, i was wanting to watercool my x99 gtx 980 build in an h440. I was wondering where to mount a reservoir in the build because it doesnt have any 5.25 inch bays to mount a bay res. I was however thinking of mounting it by the pcie slots using c clamps because i want it to be visible. So, if anyone has experience with watercooling the h440, please leave suggestions. Thanks :)

I have my res mounted on the HDD bracket. I removed all HDD trays & have my single HDD screwed onto the available spot at the floor of the case.

If you have a small team I was thinking of doing it on one of the ssd mounts on the psu shield. But you can also do it on hdd mount or on the 140 mm back fan mount.

Needs Update