I say, chaps! This Letter Board is Phenomenal!

I was just wearing my top hat and monocle, perusing the World Wide Web, when I caught a glimpse of this beauty

Those lines, that metal work, and what character it had! In fact, it had all the characters I needed! Needless to say, as soon as I saw how reasonable the price was, I sent out an electronic order for its acquisition post-haste! My current letter board will be scraped no doubt. Perhaps the street dregs will find use for it. This new board will find a nifty home for itself in my airship. Although, I am curious as to how cherries were incorporated into its design, and what an MX cherry even is. Perhaps... Perhaps it is a ward against frost magic? bah, it maters not. I await its arrival with baited breath. In the mean time, I must return to building my automaton and polishing my van de graaf-Blunderbuss.

post-69631-0-50257300-1425332097_thumb.j

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

G.Skill TridentZ 3200MHz 2x8GB

Corsair SFX 750W

Phanteks Evolve Shift Air (glass front)

2x Corsair Force GS 120GB SSD (RAID 0)

It's disgusting. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

go away

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

It appears that it uses different cherries depending on when you order. 

go away

Hello Commander Kill Joy. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

EWWW EWWW EWWW EWWW EWWW EWWW EWWW EWWW 

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

The second i saw that i started wondering how much it would cost to turn my entire desk into some kind of steampunk battlestation.

Overpriced though.. Would like to see a cheaper version,

On second thought. With an angle grinder, Sandpaper, 5mil aluminium, Some piping, And the internals of my K95 i could probably make my own. 

The keycaps would need to be milled though.. And i'd have to tear down my big drill press and rebuild it (It's from the 60/70s)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

the point of this is?

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

but will it blend?

this

is what I imagine a rolex keyboard to look like

The second i saw that i started wondering how much it would cost to turn my entire desk into some kind of steampunk battlestation.

Overpriced though.. Would like to see a cheaper version

Funnily enough, iv never heard of a full desk. I'm surprised. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I'm all for brass construction, but that's not exactly attractive.

Lol read the reviews

Overpriced though.. Would like to see a cheaper version

.....have you stolen my brain and replaced your own with it? Far too often our throughts line up exactly.

I am now thinking about a steampunk custom water cooling loop.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

.....have you stolen my brain and replaced your own with it? Far too often our throughts line up exactly.

I am now thinking about a steampunk custom water cooling loop.

Great minds think alike. 

Edited my post a bit

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Great minds think alike. 

Edited my post a bit

....I'll take one of those if you can quote me a price lol

review pls @ linustech

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

....I'll take one of those if you can quote me a price lol

It'll probably cost me a bit more just to rebuild my drill press.. And without it it will be a bitch to get through the material :/

It'll probably cost me a bit more just to rebuild my drill press.. And without it it will be a bitch to get through the material :/

Why you gotta rebuild it? If it's that old it ought to still be working perfectly, at least in my experience with old machinery.

Why you gotta rebuild it? If it's that old it ought to still be working perfectly, at least in my experience with old machinery.

I don't think it was maintained for the first few decades. And after i got it it i cleaned it up and gave it a service. But now it's barely working.

It's one of these old things

5_70_95_66_IMG_0115.JPG

From the time when men were men and killswitches were almost unheard of

It is too golden, I would like it to look more like brass,
I Love Steampunk, But this is more just to the fancy pants part of steampunk, I prefer the more heavy duty styles.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

I don't think it was maintained for the first few decades. And after i got it it i cleaned it up and gave it a service. But now it's barely working.

It's one of these old things

5_70_95_66_IMG_0115.JPG

From the time when men were men and killswitches were almost unheard of

By killswitch, you mean grab it with your bare hand and stop it manually? And that looks exactly like the first drill press I ever used, back in 9th grade wood shop.