You said no pc out there could handle this, I have a amd 9590 at 5.1 ghz and 2 r9 295x2 that is running three samsung 4k monitors, also wouldn't the gtx titanZ run this fine aswell?

Must be tough being Linus, every company is a call away just waiting to send you free stuff.

Holy crap that flight stick... Hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

That looks amazing. I love Helis and jets... Hrmmm

CH>Saitek

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Yes. We are actually working with another tech site to give them a cut and have them serve ads to us letting them bid on bigger deals. Will probably announce something once it's up and running.

nice! I really like your ads. They are all useful and well done about a product that at some point i could look at buying(in videos). And on the forums they are small and clean.

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

No time to spend for sim setups. They are really cool, but they are ridiculously time consuming.

This thing looks fantastic. Think Microsoft Holo-Lens may offer a similar experience without the surround display (array of welded steel tubes?)

Seems like one more step towards being cradled in creepy custom pods in which we consume all our media :-|

blobs

this is awesome !

@LinusTech , for that X55 review,  if you think the green spring is still to loos, try combining the blue and green one together, 

also, if you guys still have an oculus rift, I definitively suggest you try war thunder with both items in full sim battles.  its awesome !   DCS world is a great sim for that too

also, did you manage to use the 2 modes knob on the throttle ? because I can't get it to work xD

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Linus a weird question... bit im planning on getting rog swifts in surround myself

how did you plug them in in surround? all in 1 card and does it matter?

How are you going to drive 3 2K monitors in surround without some serious hardware? What are your build plans?

Did someone say "flight sim cockpit"? :D 

YvCRo2j.jpg

(not my setup, but I would rather build one of these ^^) [ http://www.viraltoday.org/gaming/my-uncle-takes-his-flight-sim-very-seriously/ ]

The product does seem like an ideal setup, but for that price it's just not perfect enough.

Holy cooooow!  :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Linus seemed a little sad at the end 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Please dont let linus keep it in your garage. just put it as a giveaway when you move to the new office!!!!!!! please!!!!!

A question for the camera operator. Are the overhead shots done with a slider angled up with a small tilt as you slide up? It's a cool effect. 

Oh and are you guys using kessler's parallax slider? If so can you guys do a Brandon review of it? 

Linus, what do you think about this as a desk replacement for a college student. Money and space aside, could someone feasibly do homework in this and then get back to racing and flight sims? And what about regular mouse and keyboard gaming, from part one it looked like the tray sagged to much to be comfortable.

*insert spongebob squarepants "I DONT NEED IT" quote here *

Goddamn it, first i'm saving for a 34" LG curved freesync monitor and now this ?, i guess i need to work some overtime this summer...

On a side note it looked like the image was cut in the middle on my screen, might be youtube ?.

I love this set up!! I can just imagine making a custom "enclosure" for it out of wood :D

Which games were you playing with the G25? I've tried to get into some racing games with my G27 but to be honest it was a cluster fuck in trying to get the games to recognize it.

It was to the point there out of 8 games I had installed only 1 would recognize the G27 in a manner that allowed me to actually use it. (other games received input from the G27 but not in a controllable way)

Yes Linus I must agree with you. Holding a joystick thats mounted in-between my legs does feel more natural. winkwinknudgenudge.

I want this. There's multi-monitor set-ups then there's this!

Project: Veronica

Spoiler
  • CPU                  Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4GHz
  • Motherboard   ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer
  • RAM                 Crucial Ballistix Elite 16GB (4x4GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU                 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition
  • Case                NZXT S340 Red/Black Edition
  • Boot                Samsung 850 Evo 256GB
  • Storage           2 x 1TB Western Digital Blue Hard Drives
  • PSU                 Corsair CX600M 80 PLUS Bronze

Hi, I love your videos, indeed this is an interesting product. But even being made in a robust material I find it really over-modular. I mean, Its modularity and enormous size makes it all a non home-environment compatible station. Not easy to clean dust

Few minutes ago ago I posted some Lian Li chassis in another topic.Going deeper into that I found what for me is the perfect desk solution and a really robust and well thought product, Lian Li DK1 an DK2 (perfect for me)

Now I´m not thinking in a 1300 dollar investment and I think It would be a great product for you to review. Its about tech, computers, ergonomics, space saving, design, workstations/gamestations and innovation. And its really fancy.

Please have a look at this product and review it

http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/dk-02/

Thanks for all anyway

the first track was laguna seca. if you excuse me now ill go hide my wallet...

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

@LinusTech

With the cost of that setup no one is going to buy a 200 dollar HOTAS.

You need to do a DCS and Thrustmaster Warthog video. 

I would love to have one of this but i dont have enought space and sht pc, but i hope in the future it will be sure mine