Good 12V Fan Controller?

Go to solution Solved by TheMidnightNarwhal,

@TheMidnightNarwhal is there any way to see my temperatures with the Bitfenix Hydra?

No, it's only sliders but you can use HWmonitor for components parts.I woudl get the Recon tho, I mean, you can make it red and all so it matches your build and shows temps.

Hello, and thanks for reading this already!

I'm searching for an fan controller, which...

• Can handle 12V fans.
  • Has a temperature support.
  • Preferably a red interface (red themed build FTW).
  • I'm gonna have the Air 540, which has vertical 5.25" bays. So I prefer internal, external fan controllers etc.

Any answer is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

• Can handle 12V fans.
  • I'm gonna have the Air 540, which has vertical 5.25" bays. So I prefer internal, external fan controllers etc.

Thanks in advance!

the NZXT Sentry 3 has 15W per channel and has temp reading but its black and blue (or gold and white? :P)

EDIT: Forgot to mention you can also turn off the screen so you dont have to see the blue(white?:P)

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

• Can handle 12V fans.

Thanks in advance!

Bitfenix Hydra pro or Recon or NZXT grid

Bitfenix Hydra pro or Recon or NZXT grid

@TheMidnightNarwhal is there any way to see my temperatures with the Bitfenix Hydra?

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

No, it's only sliders but you can use HWmonitor for components parts.I woudl get the Recon tho, I mean, you can make it red and all so it matches your build and shows temps.

Thanks a lot!

Basic guide to CPU's!