nhl 15 for xbox 360

Jerombolo
Go to solution Solved by DeViLzzz,

NHL 15 is loads of fun and has all the features in terms of EASHL and all that stuff whereas with the next gen consoles they are missing content.  Yes they have better graphics and a few moves you can't do on the Xbox 360 version but still it is worth getting NHL 15 for Xbox 360.  I'd be playing it now if my console didn't die on me.

Oh now let me say they finally fixed the announcing so it is not as annoying as before.  That is a bonus.  Announcing in NHL 15 is pretty piss poor.

Also no music between faceoffs stinks.

They also show the same thing each time you enter the ice which is annoying.

Basically if you liked the games before then get it and if not then don't get it.

So as NHL isn't available on PC for some reason anymore, I'll get it for the 360. So, is it much better then NHL 12? I mean graphicle whise and does it look much better on the xbox one? And I won Fifa 15 on freecodefriday :D

On XB1 its using the new EA sports engine and has a whole bunch of updated from the PS360 games

vs NHL there isn't going to be a massive difference but the servers won't be off

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

NHL 15 is loads of fun and has all the features in terms of EASHL and all that stuff whereas with the next gen consoles they are missing content.  Yes they have better graphics and a few moves you can't do on the Xbox 360 version but still it is worth getting NHL 15 for Xbox 360.  I'd be playing it now if my console didn't die on me.

Oh now let me say they finally fixed the announcing so it is not as annoying as before.  That is a bonus.  Announcing in NHL 15 is pretty piss poor.

Also no music between faceoffs stinks.

They also show the same thing each time you enter the ice which is annoying.

Basically if you liked the games before then get it and if not then don't get it.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S