Hello Comunity, i am writing a post on this forum, because i sometimes experience a screen error that i can't really tell why. I am not sure what it is or what is causing this? I have linked a video that shows the issue. It seems to go and disappear, and sometimes show up in games on a certain surface at a time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTDHK4puICs

When it appears, i can simple unplug the displayport cable from my monitor and plug it back in, problem solved, until next time that is..

Note that i am using Shadowplay, but without the "record-screen" option, sometimes when the bug is active and i enable "record-screen" it will go away? and sometimes not :(

So is it a Driver, the GPU, the Cable, the Monitor, Shadowplay, or something else? 

My pc specs are:

- Gigabyte G1 GTX 970
- 16GB Kingston Beast 1600Mhz
- Intel i7-4790K Devils Canyon

- Asus Maximus Hero VII

The monitor i am using is an Asus 27" PB278QR LED 1440p, with the included Display Port cable.

If you need more information, just ask!

Thanks!  :D

(I have made a Thread about this once before, but didn't get that much respons on how to fix it, only that some people claim that it is artifacting?)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/316828-cant-define-screen-bugs-any-experts/

It's artifacting. This is usually due to a bad or unstable overclock.

It's artifacting. This is usually due to a bad or unstable overclock.

Thanks NeatSquidYT, so this is actually a problem with the GPU? can you clarify why reinserting the display port fixes this problem then? :)