[Poll] Sell or Mod? Antec DF-35

MblaZe7run

I've got an Antec DF-35, and I'm not sure if I should sell it, or if I should try to come up with a case mod idea, or if I should just sell it. It's quite literally just sitting collecting dust, and I have about a week of free time coming up soon, so doing a mod would be pretty neat, and it wouldn't hurt to lose my modding virginity to my first ever case, and one that isn't doing anything productive. If you recommend a mod, please comment what you think would be neat to see.

EDIT: Not sure if the poll feature worked.. new to this in all honesty. Anyways, leave your answer in the comments please!

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Do you want the money or the experience? 

What would you do with an extra 60-70 bucks?

And you can insert a poll if you'd like  ;)

System: Thinkpad T460

Do you want the money or the experience? 

What would you do with an extra 60-70 bucks?

And you can insert a poll if you'd like  ;)

I guess it didn't insert my poll the first time :P

I'm not really sure what I want more. The money would go into an aftermarket cooler for my GPU (it gets VERY toasty at the moment...), but a mod would be pretty cool, and I'd be the only one of my crew with a modded case (whether I use it or not). Huge personal debate, that's why I'm leaving it up to LTT! lol

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

if you think you would get good money for it then sell it and buy a new mouse, mod mat, keyboard.

If you dont think your profits would be great thenn have a go at modding, if ur rich then u prob dont need to sell it.

a cool idea of mine is to pipe your AC unit into your pc?!?!?! 

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

it already looks like some kind of engine, paint some pistons and get some exhaust pipes and stick it on the sides and back! hahaha