Asus m5a97 Evo R 2.0 help

imas666

Hello everyone, i have a bit strange problem. I have the following motherboard Asus m5a97 Evo R 2.0 with an fx 8350 CPU and on top of that i'm running Asus R9 270X GPU. I have really weird problem with the sound and it all started like 2 weeks ago...
I can browse facebook,youtube,skype and do whatever i want and sound quality is going to be amazing,  it's going to work as it should be working.

When i start playing games like Bf3, or anything else like 5-10 minutes after my pc get little bit hot,my sound goes to a really bad state,it is broken, like im under water,very low and you hear sound, but a little bit and just noise like shhhhh shhhhh lol and i only have that problem when my pc get hot ....i cleaned the dust and everything else and i still have that problem when i want to play games ... also sometimes my headphone jack or speaker jack get also hot ... im just wondering does this board has any similar problems or did anyone had problems with it like i do.
Because im sure it is overheating causing this but still i want see so i can replace my mobo because i have a warranty btw i use cooler which i got with my cpu lol and sometimes i can fry sausages on my pc xD 

you could call asus and fill an RMa and send the board for repair...but its probably easier to just buy a cheap soundcard for it if you cant fix the issue that way you wont be without a motherboard for weeks...i would do an uninstall of all the audio drivers and find the latest.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

you could call asus and fill an RMa and send the board for repair...but its probably easier to just buy a cheap soundcard for it if you cant fix the issue that way you wont be without a motherboard for weeks...i would do an uninstall of all the audio drivers and find the latest.

I did all of that mate, but  as i said it works perfect until it gets hot i mean even audio jack gets so hot and my cooling isnt so good. I only have fans on the GPU and CPU, im pretty sure its not the audio jack busted or anything like that, im 100% sure it is cooling. I just came here too see if anyone had similar problem like i do.Because its really weird and it only appears when my cpu goes over 50

I did all of that mate, but  as i said it works perfect until it gets hot i mean even audio jack gets so hot and my cooling isnt so good. I only have fans on the GPU and CPU, im pretty sure its not the audio jack busted or anything like that, im 100% sure it is cooling. I just came here too see if anyone had similar problem like i do.Because its really weird and it only appears when my cpu goes over 50

cpu's may go over 50 degrees.

or RMA or soundcard.or dac

for whatever reason this issue occur...it does happen...so there's defenetly a problem with your motherboard...i just gave you your options mate ;)

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR