Best AIO for ~£60?

I am going to be getting a closed loop water cooler and I want to see what people think I should go with.

I can fit all water coolers (120,140,240,280 not that it will go over 140)

Yes I know I have a Hyper 212 EVO but I want an AIO.

I am going to be getting a closed loop water cooler and I want to see what people think I should go with.

My recommendation overall is to upgrade to better air cooling.

BUT the H60 or a Kraken X40 are both pretty decent as far as I know.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

My Seidon 120V seems to be good, though if its mounted only slightly incorrectly its as good as my cheap LGA775 block cooler.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

you want it why? ascetics? Because at that price you won't be getting better performance over an evo 212. At least not enough to matter.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Refurbished h100 from scan?

YESYESYES I DONT CARE HOW UGLY THE BLOCK IS.

I was originally going to get a 140XL for £53 but now I can get a 240mm for even less? Fuck yes.

YESYESYES I DONT CARE HOW UGLY THE BLOCK IS.

I was originally going to get a 140XL for £53 but now I can get a 240mm for even less? Fuck yes.

h100 is £45, h100i is £67 i think. They have the h80 and stuff for cheaper if you dont want to spend that much.

h100 is £45, h100i is £67 i think. They have the h80 and stuff for cheaper if you dont want to spend that much.

I think I kind of over reacted to a H100 as its tubes look pretty pathetic.. And the pump is ugly..

Edit: I also found an article and the H100 performs nearly exactly the same as the 140XL so maybe it is still an option..

The H80i refurbished is £54 though and then £4 shipping so £58.

Seems like Nepton 140XL or Corsair H80i or H100

you want it why? ascetics? Because at that price you won't be getting better performance over an evo 212. At least not enough to matter.

Looks and quietness.

Mainly looks as I will be getting a Corsair 350D soon and I don't want to look at the top of a tightly packed heatsink..

Looks and quietness.

Mainly looks as I will be getting a Corsair 350D soon and I don't want to look at the top of a tightly packed heatsink..

AIO coolers won't be as quiet as a good air cooler.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

AIO coolers won't be as quiet as a good air cooler.

No offence but I didn't make this thread to be convinced otherwise.

I do not want to look at a fan or the top of a heatsink in my case. I also would like to have access to all of my ram slots.

What would you recommend for air coolers at this price?

Why?

There's a reason why they're cheaper.

If you're going to go for midrange liquid cooling you're better off buying a high end fan. Cheaper and getting similar results. 

Intel 4790 K - R9 295X2 - Gigabyte Z97-SLI - Corsair Vengeance Pro Black 1866 CAL9 - Corsair HX 1000 -Samsung 850 EVO SSD - Samsung HDD - H100I - Corsair C70 - G400 Logitech - Asus VS247H - WASD custom mechanical and QCKPAD! 

Staples of LTT: Getting an 4690 K will resurrect your lost family members, AMD = More heat thus AMD = Satan. 

There's a reason why they're cheaper.

If you're going to go for midrange liquid cooling you're better off buying a high end fan. Cheaper and getting similar results. 

As I have already said, I do not want to look at the top of a heatsink.

Although if you had recommendations, what would they be?

No offence but I didn't make this thread to be convinced otherwise.

I do not want to look at a fan or the top of a heatsink in my case. I also would like to have access to all of my ram slots.

What would you recommend for air coolers at this price?

If you're going for aesthetics, the Dark Rock 3 from be quiet. Nice looking radiator, and it works pretty well too.

As I have already said, I do not want to look at the top of a heatsink.

Although if you had recommendations, what would they be?

Noctua's always golden.

If you're satisfied by the cooling your 212's giving you an H60 is just fine . It performs slightly better  and is much quieter.  If you want some extra headroom spending  another 40$ to go full h100 might be worth it. 

Intel 4790 K - R9 295X2 - Gigabyte Z97-SLI - Corsair Vengeance Pro Black 1866 CAL9 - Corsair HX 1000 -Samsung 850 EVO SSD - Samsung HDD - H100I - Corsair C70 - G400 Logitech - Asus VS247H - WASD custom mechanical and QCKPAD! 

Staples of LTT: Getting an 4690 K will resurrect your lost family members, AMD = More heat thus AMD = Satan. 

If you're going for aesthetics, the Dark Rock 3 from be quiet. Nice looking radiator, and it works pretty well too.

I don't see the point in a "good looking" radiator when I will only be seeing the top...

Noctua's always golden.

If you're satisfied by the cooling your 212's giving you an H60 is just fine . It performs slightly better  and is much quieter.  If you want some extra headroom spending  another 40$ to go full h100 might be worth it. 

Would a 140XL be a better choice?

I don't see the point in a "good looking" radiator when I will only be seeing the top...

At this point they're fairly similar and it boils down to which compagny / esthaethics you like the most. IIRC 140XL did better perfomance/price, but water cooling's luxury in general.

There is corsair link but it sorta works so just go for whatevers fresher looking on your rig. 

At this point they're fairly similar and it boils down to which compagny / esthaethics you like the most. IIRC 140XL did better perfomance/price, but water cooling's luxury in general.

There is corsair link but it sorta works so just go for whatevers fresher looking on your rig. 

What?

I mean the Nepton 140XL...

You won't be seeing much of an AIO either. They will be louder, though. I don't see the point in upgrading a 212 Evo to an AIO For aesthetics. I'd recommend just putting better fans on your Evo.

You won't be seeing much of an AIO either. They will be louder, though. I don't see the point in upgrading a 212 Evo to an AIO For aesthetics. I'd recommend just putting better fans on your Evo.

Why does nobody get it.. Fans will change nothing.

Air:

Julianew1.jpg

Water:

7pnGu8P.jpg

Air also means less access to RAM slots, looks worse and less space in your case.

I love the look of air, personally. Or a custom loop.

But, air will perform better, it will be quieter, and it's more reliable, as there are MANY less points of failure. If you have your heart absolutely set on an AIO you've been given a lot of recommendations already.