TP link router "issue"

cupppu
Go to solution Solved by Venomas,

there should be a  reset button in the back of a router if its not a button but a hole just take a tooth pick and push it in and press the button and hold it for about 15 secs until it finished doing reset and then you cant start setting your router again :)

Okay, so I bought this tp link nano router for various uses. One of the use is to be a repeater of a wifi, but after I set it up and I finished using it, I can't find my router in my wifi selection page. Unfortunately, I need to reconfigure the router for a different usage, how can I achieve this?

can you give me a bit more straight question what do you mean "different usage" ?

can you give me a bit more straight question what do you mean "different usage" ?

Such as after I finished using it as a repeater, I want to plug in a ethernet cable and use the 'router mode', but I have no way to access the management page (192.168.0.254) to change the mode.

there should be a  reset button in the back of a router if its not a button but a hole just take a tooth pick and push it in and press the button and hold it for about 15 secs until it finished doing reset and then you cant start setting your router again :)

Ok, that can be a way. But I will have to set everything all over again, I am a lazy person, so is there other way to set it without resetting it? Anyway thank you for the answer

I guess I will have to stick to the reset method :/

check your main router to see IP of your repeater

it's either in DHCP client list or down below in Statistic inside System Tools page.