nVidia Press Conference

blu4
Go to solution Solved by EpIcPoNaGe,

Hey

Is the nVidia press conference on the 3rd March being broadcasted/streamed in any way? I am very interested what they will be revealing and would like to follow it live if possible.

It's to be streamed on www.madetogame.com

I don't think it is. and if it was it would be on nvidia's twitch

But then again who would want to look at more cars?

EDIT: My opinion on nvidia is that they make great cards like the 980, 970, 780ti. But they should make sure that their cards are not as hot as 99c

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

that reminds me of the XBone press conference

Tv TV tV television television TV. . .

EDIT: My opinion on nvidia is that they make great cards like the 980, 970, 780ti. But they should make sure that their cards are not as hot as 99c

*cough*reference R9 290X*cough*

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

that reminds me of the XBone press conference

Tv TV tV television television TV. . .

Television, TV, TV, Television

they should stop taking about TV and talk about the bloody product 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Television, TV, TV, Television

they should stop taking about TV and talk about the bloody product 

Nvidia "DO YOU LIKE AUDI? NO? THEN HAVE SOME FUCKING AUDI'S

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

*cough*reference R9 290X*cough*

*cough*reference GTX 480*cough*

I'm really not interested in VR, i think it will catch on as well as what 3D TV's did lol people just don't like putting those 3D glasses on their face at home, i cant imagine a VR helmet is going to be any more popular.

r9-290x-threequarters.jpg

temp.png

photo-105831.jpg?_r=1424906750

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Did you replace your GPU cooler with weetabix to get a 970 to be 99C?

Ya i was scratching my head on that one....

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

-snip-

Please my 780 reference is 99c on cs:go

Beat that amd

- WCCFTECH

Nah i just replaced it with 100% fan speed.

Loud as a jet engine

- WCCFTECH

Beat that amd

Pics or it didn't happen. Even in games like Crysis, the 780 doesn't even hit 85c.

Seeing your hate to nvidia products, why would you even bother buying one?

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Beat that amd

I think you might have treacle jammed in your blower. A 960 can handle csgo at 4K without getting that hot.

And yeah... about the 970, I just ran Firestrike Ultra and my max temperature was 74 C, overclocked to 1500MHz. Have fun getting it to 99 Celsius though.

Pics or it didn't happen. Even in games like Crysis, the 780 doesn't even hit 85c.

Seeing your hate to nvidia products, why would you even bother buying one?

I loved my first 780 so i got another one. Then nvidia started to do crazy bullshit like overpriced g-sync monitors, 970 scandal, 900m overclocked (they fixed it)

And i looked back and saw how overpriced my 780 was back when i got it.

I might buy the gm200 if its good enough. but i think i might goto amd as they deserve support.

I'm trying to find that gyazo image i snapped of it being 99c while playing csgo

- WCCFTECH

Hey

Is the nVidia press conference on the 3rd March being broadcasted/streamed in any way? I am very interested what they will be revealing and would like to follow it live if possible.

It's to be streamed on www.madetogame.com

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

I loved my first 780 so i got another one. Then nvidia started to do crazy bullshit like overpriced g-sync monitors, 970 scandal, 900m overclocked (they fixed it)

I might buy the gm200 if its good enough. but i think i might goto amd as they deserve support.

I'm trying to find that gyazo image i snapped of it being 99c while playing csgo

Were there monitors that prevents tearing and stuttering when g-sync was released? The only thing that we had was Vsync but whilst preventing tearing, it increases input lag. It's not like they're shoving g-sync down your throat. It was (and still) the only solution, nvidia or other manufacturers out there has the right to bump up the prices. It's a business after all. The 970 scandal greatly affected people THAT DIDN'T EVEN HAD THE CARD *fanb---* (surprise, surprise). Don't even get me started with laptop overclocking. :|

G-sync was a proof of concept. Without it, AMD would never have gotten off of their collective arse and made free-sync. It's expensive because it's new. The 970 scandal is a storm in a teacup. Nvidia's solution was much better than the alternative, which would have been to limit to 3GB of fast RAM. It's still an awesome price to performance GPU. The 900m overclock... I'm actually with Nvidia's original stance on this. Overclocking a laptop is fucking stupid.

And when you bought your 780, there was probably a good chance that the 780 Ti hadn't been released yet? Making it the most powerful (non-Titan) Nvidia GPU you could get at the time. The prices of Nvidia and AMD's top end products are usually roughly in line, the 290X was priced halfway between the 780 and 780 Ti. You could make the case that they are both overpriced, but that's the problem with a duopoly.

G-sync was a proof of concept. Without it, AMD would never have gotten off of their collective arse and made free-sync. It's expensive because it's new. The 970 scandal is a storm in a teacup. Nvidia's solution was much better than the alternative, which would have been to limit to 3GB of fast RAM. It's still an awesome price to performance GPU. The 900m overclock... I'm actually with Nvidia's original stance on this. Overclocking a laptop is fucking stupid.

And when you bought your 780, there was probably a good chance that the 780 Ti hadn't been released yet? Making it the most powerful (non-Titan) Nvidia GPU you could get at the time. The prices of Nvidia and AMD's top end products are usually roughly in line, the 290X was priced halfway between the 780 and 780 Ti. You could make the case that they are both overpriced, but that's the problem with a duopoly.

But then what about laptops from Digital Storm, MSI and ASUS that were designed for overclocking? (had overclocking in their list of features) 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Calling right now. Titan 2 1399.99

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

But then what about laptops from Digital Storm, MSI and ASUS that were designed for overclocking? (had overclocking in their list of features) 

Just because you have a laptop that runs cool and quiet and has a passable battery life, you want to destroy every one of those features? It makes no sense. Hardware enthusiasts who want to get maximum performance out of their hardware, and gamers on the move are two halves of a Venn diagram that should never intersect. Get a desktop if you want a massive beast with sensible cooling and requires being tethered to a wall plug.

Hell you could get a gaming PC and a decent non-gaming laptop for less than the price of any one of those.