Decaffeinated Monster

Ratchet Miles

My mom came in and gave me a Monster Unleaded Monster wondering what flavor it was, so she told me to crack it open and taste it. It tastes like regular Monster, and I was like "The fuck? It tastes like regular Monster.". So, I looked at the back of the can, and it said in bold letters, 0 caffeine. I was so excited, because I love to drink this shit, but I don't like the effects of caffeine.

-Ratchet Miles

Man, I'm on the edge of my seat. Total roller coaster :)

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

I don't think it's the caffine you should be worried about in Monster.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Guess I didn't realize that I typed in Facebook.com instead of Linustechtips.com

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I don't think it's the caffine you should be worried about in Monster.

I know they have their "energy blend" still, but I am not feeling nearly as jittery and crappy as I did with regular Monster.

-Ratchet Miles

Guess I didn't realize that I typed in Facebook.com instead of Linustechtips.com

Wot.

-Ratchet Miles

Wot.

Joke-Goes-Over-Your-Head-Star-Trek-Gif.g

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Pretty sure it's just citrus soda at that point.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Pretty sure it's just citrus soda at that point.

Whatever it is, I want a warehouse of it.

-Ratchet Miles

Whatever it is, I want a warehouse of it.

If it lets me enjoy the taste of Monster without the effects of caffeine, then fuck yeah, i want it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

My mom came in and gave me a Monster Unleaded Monster wondering what flavor it was, so she told me to crack it open and taste it. It tastes like regular Monster, and I was like "The fuck? It tastes like regular Monster.". So, I looked at the back of the can, and it said in bold letters, 0 caffeine. I was so excited, because I love to drink this shit, but I don't like the effects of caffeine.

Is there Taurine and shit like that in it still tho?

Redliquid~

Inb4 health freaks and fanatics 'hurrr still bad for you, I drink water and biological tea' (I know tea is biological always but this is to make them seem like bigger pricks)

I'll stay with my beloved Dr Pepper and juices. And Coke™ of course. I must say in Monster's defence though, that the taste is much better than the generic energy drinks. In Finland we have ED, which is better imo.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Inb4 health freaks and fanatics 'hurrr still bad for you, I drink water and biological tea' (I know tea is biological always but this is to make them seem like bigger pricks)

When people tell me Monster is bad for me, I already know it's bad for me. I just love it. If you worked hard, anything can be bad for you.

-Ratchet Miles

An energy drink without caffeine?.. What's the point?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"