My PC keep turning itself off

sometimes I'll be surfing the internet and others it will turn off when playing any game from Half Life 2 to Battlefield 4. When it does turn off by itself, it will instantly boot back up again and start as normal. Here are my pc specs if that helps:

i5 4460
Asrock H81M-DGS R2.0
XFX R9 280X
8GB DDR3 1600
160GB Hitachi HDD sata 2 (has OS installed)
1TB WD Blue HDD sata 3
DVD drive
SD card reader
Powercool 850W 80+ silver rated PSU
Windows 8.1 64 bit

What are your temps?

for the GPU, never more than 85C in game and for the CPU never more than 60C in game

for the GPU, never more than 85C in game and for the CPU never more than 60C in game

And this only happend while gaming right?

And this only happend while gaming right?

usually, it has happened once or twice when watching twitch steams or using the source hammer tool

can u check temps on north bridge i had this once where i over clocked my processor witch was still cool enough but the north bridge was overheating

Appelzaadje - the Insane

Intel i7-4770K - Maximus VI Formula - Corsair Dominator GT 1866mhz - R9 290X - Xonar DGX - Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb - 3X WD1001FALS - Raven RV01 - Iiyama B2409HDS 3x - Custom water loop - Windows 10 Pro - XFX tripple monitor stand - Steelseries 4HD - Logitech G9, G19, G35 and Z5500

actually kinda sounds like a dead mobo, but i'm probably wrong here, i'd place my bets on *some* temp *somewhere* being too hot.

I should also point out that it only sometimes happens, i can get away with playing hours of BF4 without my PC shutting down but sometimes my PC will shut down after playing BF4 for only 5 minutes

I should also point out that it only sometimes happens, i can get away with playing hours of BF4 without my PC shutting down but sometimes my PC will shut down after playing BF4 for only 5 minutes

Check that all the cables and connectors are in all the way.

also try stress testing your system and watch temps. 

Is your computer also plugged in strait to the wall or a power strip, or some sort of extension. ?

Or possibly a faulty PSU

can u check temps on north bridge i had this once where i over clocked my processor witch was still cool enough but the north bridge was overheating

The 4460 is not unlocked. But some mobos let you up the fsb or multipliers. But not sure about this board he has.