Noctua Nf-a14 pwm alternative

Aristos
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

That's awesome. Might look into those more. I am looking for a white/black build but if I can't find a fan that is as good as the Nf-14 i might just get one. Thanks

Silent Wings 2's are similar to NF-A14's in terms airflow/noise but has a bit worse static pressure.

And also you can get the PPC version which doesn't come with any accessories but is black, they are louder than the normal ones but with PWM you can bring their RPM wayy lower than noctua says you can, my NF-S12a's can go as low as 120-150RPM!! That is amazing!

iPPC Noctuas aren't really worth getting if the better build quality isn't needed.

I am looking for a 140mm quiet fan (white or black) to use as an exhaust. Are there any fans that are at the same level as the Noctua Nf-a14?

Do you have any experience with the Phanteks PH-F140XP, PH-F140HP?

Any recommendation is welcome

NF-A14 PPC

I thought those were not that silent

Does anyone have any experience with the Phanteks PH-F140XP or PH-F140HP?

Does anyone have any experience with the Phanteks PH-F140XP or PH-F140HP?

No sorry, but I do have experience with the 2 NF-A14's in my case, they are amazing.

The color looks like crap in photos but when you see the fans in person they look really well built (Which they are) and very clean/professional.

And also you can get the PPC version which doesn't come with any accessories but is black, they are louder than the normal ones but with PWM you can bring their RPM wayy lower than noctua says you can, my NF-S12a's can go as low as 120-150RPM!! That is amazing!

No sorry, but I do have experience with the 2 NF-A14's in my case, they are amazing.

The color looks like crap in photos but when you see the fans in person they look really well built (Which they are) and very clean/professional.

That's awesome. Might look into those more. I am looking for a white/black build but if I can't find a fan that is as good as the Nf-14 i might just get one. Thanks

No problem!

Also by the NF-S12a's I meant the non-PPC version (There is no PPC S12a), I would get the normal NF-A14 if you can cos they will be quieter but if you just hate the color then just go with the black PPC version.

Enjoy building your PC!

Silent Wings 2's are similar to NF-A14's in terms airflow/noise but has a bit worse static pressure.

iPPC Noctuas aren't really worth getting if the better build quality isn't needed.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.